Chapter 14: Pain

Chapter 14

I lifted my body up crying and ran for home, I ran inside and listened. No one was home, I ran up stairs and put a hand on the back of my head blood covered it when I brought my hand back I hissed, why were originals so hard to kill. I growled and went into my bathroom and punched the wall leaving a huge dent. I growled and opened my drawer until i found a wooden stake and I plunged it deep into my stomach and then fainted.

"Catrina!" I heard a familar voice say to me shaking me I opened my eyes to look into bright green eyes.

"Sttttttefan?" I mumbled weakly not opening my eyes.

"Yeah sweetie it's me." Stefan gasped I could tell he was worried. I opened my eyes to see Stefan staring down at me.

"Sweetie?" I questioned.

"Your like a sister and to find you like this scared me half to death." Stefan answered smiling. "I'm surprised Damon didn't find you first."

"He is mad at me." I hissed remembering the fact he hadn't came to see if I was hurt after being slammed against a wall. I knew he could hear that and Klaus.

"Why?" Stefan asked.

"Elena cannot know yet." I answered avoiding his eyes.

"Okay why?"

"Because it's too personal and I trust you. I trust Elena but not as much as you." I said stumbling over my words then started coughing. "I barley have any blood, my witch part is weak too."

Stefan picked me up and brought me downstairs laying me down on the couch, "Did you do this Cat?"

I looked away from Stefan and down at the floor, "Yes."

Stefan looked worried again but then he was gone and back in a second with three bags of blood. I grabbed one and drained it.

"Why did you do this?" Stefan asked anger in the back or his voice.

"Easy being abused, Damon still thinking I love Elijah. Klaus being a dick." I hissed.

"Who is Klaus and Elijah?"

"Two vampires. I dated Elijah and Klaus is his brother." I growled.

"So you knew about vampires?" Stefan asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah but I was freaked out and Alexis didn't know about Elijah and I never thought I would be changed. I thought I would of died and all of the abuse would be over. Elijah came to me and practically saved me then he left and I had nothing and..." I answered sobbing.

"Cat I know things are hard but you got a second chance so don't kill yourself again." Stefan sighed.

"What in all hell do you mean again?" A very angry sounding Damon said behind us.

I jumped up wincing, Stefan grabbed my wrist but I shuck him off. "Easy you still think I love Elijah! So you let me get beat up by Klaus. I LOVED YOU DAMON!"

"What do you mean loved?" Damon asked sounding hurt.

"You hurt me and I don't need more crap in my life. So we are threw. Get away from me this instant." I growled. "I told Klaus I loved you. But I keep getting hurt you bastard."

"Cat I..."

"Don't talk to me Damon until you get some sense into that arrogant head of yours." I hissed. I pointed my hands at the bag of bloods and the flew into my hands and I stormed upstairs. I could hear Stefan and Damon arguing behind me but I ignored it. I downed the other two blood bags like an alcoholic would down their drinks and I hurried and took a shower getting ready for the Halloween carnival. I cringed at my wrecked costume and decided to put on a jeans skirt and rip up some black leggings and I grabbed my black heels and my purple skull t-shirt. I put some makeup on and I was ready to go.

I went toward my window not wanting to deal with the mess downstairs I jumped out the window.

"Hey Cat need a ride?" Stefan asked as I passed his car.

I shrugged, "I guess."

"Damon was drunk and you too are so alike you are bound to butt heads." Stefan reasoned and I sighed.

"Stefan you try and find the good in other people, I did when I was human but got hurt. Now I am like Damon I know but he needs to change. Lets change the subject because instead of an alcohol binge I'll go on a blood binge."

Stefan sighed, "Killing people shouldn't help you."

I shrugged, "It's the blood, the freshness of it. And the kill I guess."

"I know what you mean, I was called the ripper." Stefan told me.

"I know Aria my ancestor told me in a dream." I answered.

"I remember Aria she was really sweet and caring. She was like our mother for a while." Stefan smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yeah that was me before all the crap happened." I hissed crossing my arms, "I have changed a lot."

"My parents changed and I changed." I mumbled, "Well my adoptive parents, I still wonder who my real parents are."

"Yeah. Elena well be wondering the same thing once I tell her."

"Elena isn't a Gilbert?" I exclaimed I must have been so wrapped up in my own mind I missed what else was going on. The I got a text from Damon

Damon: Cat I'm sorry. I just don't want to get hurt again.

I smiles but frowned again what about Damon saying those things.

Me: I've been hurt a lot lately you know and it stinks. First Kluas then you how do I know YOU won't hurt me?"

Damon: I know I'll hurt you but I love you I realized please.

Me: Damon..meet me at the carnival.