Chapter 43: Stefan the annoying

It had been a few days since Stefan had called Klaus and he still hadn’t shown up. It was bugging the living crap out of me. But there was one thing that was bugging me more and that was Stefan. He was such a pain since he lost his humanity. Elena believes that Stefan could snap out of the compulsion or I could snap him out of it but Klaus would kill me if I dead so I said no.
    My phone ringing snapped me out of my train of thought and I gasped when I saw Klaus’s number. I let out a long hiss.
  “Hello?” I answered.
  “Gloria and I both think the original witch hates me and won’t help so I want you to figure out my little hybrid problem and I’m leaving Stefan there to watch over you and oh so precious Elena.” Klaus told me and I gasped, he knew about Elena? “If you cross me again I won’t hesitate to kill your boyfriend…I mean fiancé.”
  “You don’t dare touch him.” I growled fiercely.
   “Then don’t cross me or you are going to lose everything.”  Klaus growled.
   “Fine.” I spat.
  “Oh yeah if you take Stefan’s compulsion off I will kill Damon also.”
  “Figures you would.” I growled, “I won’t.”
  “Good girl.” Klaus praised, “I’ve got to go now bye-bye.”
   “What a bastard.” I hissed after hanging up, practically throwing my phone at the wall but instead I threw a glass which made a nice shattering sound. I heard a storm brewing outside caused by my anger.
    “Klaus?” I heard a familiar voice ask outside my door.
   “Yes your master called.” I snarled at Stefan.
   “He isn’t my master.” Stefan chuckled walking in my room.
   “Stay away from me Stefan.” I growled.
   “If you hurt me Damon dies.” Stefan chuckled, “But I wouldn’t let that happen so I won’t tempt you.”
   “Good.” I growled grabbing my coat off my bed and putting it on.
   “Where are you going? I have to keep you and Elena safe.” Stefan sighed looking at me then walked up and put a hand on my cheek which I slapped away, “You know I love you right?”
   “But I love Damon.” I hissed pushing him away from me with much more force then needed.
  “Come on give me a chance.” Stefan pouted but I flicked my hand sending him flying out of my room. Then I set up a barrier for he couldn’t enter.
   “You and Klaus are the two most annoying people in the world I swear. Now go do something better then bugging me. I can take care of myself.” I hissed.
   I opened up my window and jumped out into the brewing storm I caused and ran to town. I slowed down once I neared the grill and went inside. I saw Elena, Jeremy, Ric, Bonnie and Caroline and walked up to them.
    “Hey guys let’s kill Stefan.” I declared walking up to them then turned toward the bar compelling the bartender to give me all free drinks.
    “NO!” Elena said.
    “You are blinded by love Elena. He just admitted his love to me then I threw his sorry ass out of my room.” I growled, “He is super annoying also he goes on killing sprees all the time and brings girls back. Ugh it tempts me.”
   “Cat shush.” Ric said coming up to me, “We just have to deal with it
   “You don’t have to live with him.”
   “You’re right but I have to deal with him at school bugging Elena.” Ric countered and I sighed taking a sip of my bourbon.
   “There you are.” I heard Damon say walking and coming up behind me kissing me on the head.
    “Are you up for killing Stefan?” I asked, “He just said he loved me and caressed my cheek.”
  “That really pisses me off but no we can’t.”
  “Well I’m going to kill someone.” I hissed.
  “Just be patient.”