I stared down to myself and waited for mettaton to come back. Knocking came around so I let mettaton back in, "I'm back darings~" mettaton said. Before anything he looked at me and felt bad, "darling! What happen to your clothing?" I looked, "it's just dirty so undyne said she's washing it later" I said.

Undyne took a rush and grabbed the wine then realized found packages of beer and took a sip then gave some to alphys. Frisk on the other hand didn't really wanted to play anymore since it was already 10:39 p.m and it was pretty quietly late for them.

Me and mettaton were playing around while undyne and alphys were watching a movie so it was going more and more great than ever! Undyne and alphys were pretty more and more drunk than me and mettaton.

Me and mettaton were basically playing a truth or lie game, "okay! Your turn -hic- mettaton" basically in this version we played is if you guess wrong lie or truth which we are trying to find the lie so... then you have to take a big shot until we pass out.

"Alright~ -hic- being famous is my lovely life~ -hic- I was originally supposed to be a girl -hic- being the one that tried to kill you ...find the lie.." it took a bit since mettaton did look like a girl in pink not to be rude but I think he liked the color pink and saw it like that, being famous is his favorite thing well..nah since I mean it is hard work...and mettaton never tried to kill me so...

"I choose you trying to kill me is a lie!" I said. Mettaton looked and laughed, "nope! That's true! Being famous can be a pain my darling..plus trying to met you stay in I did almost kill you.." I stood there shocked but drank a whole lot of wine for that one.

At some point my eyes started to shut down quietly and I felt so tired...my eyes saw a glimpse of blackness around...I realized...I passed out...wonder what will happen during this time.

SANS P.O.V
I looked at myself being a bit bored around till I saw Sabrina crying and everything. "Sabrina are you okay?" I said. She closed the door and started to sob, "don't come in! It's terrible!" Sabrina said. I felt a bit bad but I really didn't know what was going on.

I kept knocking on the door seeing what keeps going on making me more and more curious about her. Sabrina completely slam the door as I tried to open it which made me pissed off, "Sabrina! Open the door!" I said.

Sabrina started to sob, "n-no...you'll get mad.." She said. I gotten pretty pissed off so I broke myself in and I looked to see in shocked Sabrina was covered in bruises and had a black eye. "Sabrina who did this to you?!?" I said.

It took minutes till Sabrina broke down, "it was...y/n..." I stopped and looked at her angry, "lies! That's lie! She d-" she sobbed even more holding onto me...now I know it wasn't a lie she made.

I gotten so angry that I teleported up to undyne and looked at y/n...she looked so innocent. I looked what she was wearing and I was blinded by the beauty of her body. I fell down on the trash can and blushed so heavily...it looked like it became the beauty of gold.

I looked at her legs but...softly gotten worried...scars...even her own body self had scars of cuts still remained even on her arms...even some on her breast a bit. I looked at y/n the way she was having so much fun...I didn't worry so much the way I wanted to go in there...and just kiss her so much.

I stayed there till I saw her go to sleep...I went back to Sabrina and helped her get bandaged so it can go all better which it covered a bit of her beauty...I let her sleep with me for the night since she wouldn't stop crying and I really felt so much bad for her.

"Sans.." she said. I turned to Sabrina, "hm?" I said. She hugged me softly which gave me a warm good sensation, "t-thank you..." she said. I smiled and nod, "it's no problem Sabrina anything for you to be better.." she cuddle onto me which I didn't like but I didn't really mind...

I'll be right back y/n...just to check up on you later...

SABRINA P.O.V
I hope the things going worse will happen, I got off from sans after cuddling him trying to make a plan over by the living room. I decided to make myself looked fucked UP since I wanted to make it seemed that I was pretty beaten up badly.

Even tho bruises were makeup and black eye I made for tripping myself on purpose. I didn't really care for y/n or sans. I just wanted to get back with my other BF so that sans could get beaten up and I can have a better attention with my BF!

Since my phone is broken I couldn't contact him so making me fall to the underground would be a good idea cuz he will miss me! So my plans will be going great! I will have a chance to be able to do anything I would want! Anything I can plan...even a chance to make it seem sans cheated on bitch y/n

Let's hope I get this bitch outta my way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sometimes you feel the connection between the lover, that makes it seem that they love you that much. But...sometimes your lover never wanted to be in that situation and find a better connection than you..so when you are replaced you feel like you are useless than the connection your lover even picked for themselves...

      -Derp13