"Ash." Luke whispered into Ashton's mouth.

"Shit." Ashton swore jumping up suddenly.

"What was that about?" Luke asked.

"I dunno. I just....I'm frustrated right now and you know I'm gay so..." Ashton fought for an excuse but was having trouble coming up with one.

"You're sexually frustrated?" Luke frowned.

"I-I guess." Ashton huffed.

"You're physically attracted to me?" Luke asked surprised.

"I guess cause we slept together my body is attracted to yours." Ashton shrugged, lying.

Luke laughed.

"Well my body is flattered." Luke chuckled.

Ashton chuckled too.

"Anyway, sorry." Ashton apologized.

"Don't apologize, I liked it. You're a good kisser and you take my mind off Liam."

"Is that so?" Ashton smiled raising a brow.

"Yeah?" Luke frowned as Ashton made his way back towards Luke.

Ashton grinned mischievously as he leaned into Luke. Their lips were inches apart.

"I don't make you uncomfortable?" Ashton asked.

"Quite the opposite actually. You make me want to hold you down and show you who's boss." Luke answered  trying to keep from kissing Ashton.

"I'd like to see you try." Ashton whispered his lips now brushing against Luke's.

"Is that a challenge?" Luke growled.

"Maybe." Ashton said nipping at Luke's bottom lip.

Suddenly Luke had Ashton pressed against the wall with his hands above his head and their lips connected.

Ashton kissed back enjoying Luke's body pressed against his.

"You have to fight back to make it challenging." Luke whispered as his lips left Ashton's.

"Sorry, I was distracted." Ashton huffed as Luke attached his lips to Ashton's neck.

"Hmmm." Ashton hummed in satisfaction.

"You still aren't fighting me." Luke commented as he pressed his crotch against Ashton's.

"Oh, shit. That's... because... I don't want...you to...stop." Ashton panted.

"I thought you hated me." Luke smirked as he pressed himself into Ashton harder.

"Fuck, I do." Ashton moaned.

"Then I should probably stop." Luke said pulling away and releasing Ashton.

"Damn you, Luke." Ashton panted trying to get rid of his obvious boner.

Luke laughed.

"Hey, you're the one who hates me." Luke shrugged.

"Can't I love you for a moment?" Ashton pouted.

"You mean use me for sex." Luke said crossing his arms.

"I never said anything about using you for sex." Ashton shook his head.

"Besides you hate me too."

"Ashton, I don't hate you." Luke shook his head.

"But you-"

"Treat you the way you treat me." Luke interrupted finishing Ashton's sentence.

"What if I told you I didn't hate you either?" Ashton said glancing down.

"I'd say you're lying so I'll sleep with you." Luke answered.

"But I don't. I'm just jealous because everyone thinks you're so great." Ashton lied taking a seat on the bed next to Luke.

"But that's not true." Luke frowned.

"Seriously. Everyone in our school wanted to date you. Selena, Rian, Zack, Taylor, Kellin." Ashton argued.

"Okay, Kellin is dating Vic." Luke disagreed.

"Now he is, but he wasn't always." Ashton pointed out.

"Anyway, my point is I don't really hate you, I just hate that everyone loves you." Ashton sighed.

"Liam doesn't love me." Luke smiled sadly nudging Ashton.

Ashton frowned slightly, if Luke only knew.

"What if he did?" Ashton asked.

"What do you mean?" Luke frowned.

"If Liam loved you what would you do? Would you tell him how you felt?" Ashton asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I'd probably talk to Braxton first. I would never want to hurt him." Luke sighed.

Ashton smiled slightly.

"I appreciate that."

Luke gave a slight smile back.

"Okay, well I'm going to bed." Ashton said stripping down to his boxers.

"Good idea." Luke smirked eyeing Ashton hungrily before undressing himself.

*AN*
Woo, another update! Love you guys!