The "1 Week" Behavior Gift

Start from the beginning

Looking at myself in the mirror I saw my hair was a mess which would also take way to much work to deal with. 

Soon after I freshened up ready to go to school, I grabbed a pair of my white Nike's for the walk instead of my regular combat boots. My outfit was a little more on the casual side today, lazy but chic which wasn't horrible I guess.

Stepping out of my house I noticed Mr. Black leaning into his car throwing his bag in the back seat. He was wearing a white tight t-shirt, black jeans, sneakers, and a pair of shades. My eyes wouldn't peel off his provocative body even though in any second he would turn around—to late. That sexy blissful smile splattered on his face in an instant once he saw me.

"Ms. Grey." 

"Black." I responded to this weird name calling thing. 

He looked around "Where's you're dad?"

"Work."

"How you getting to school?"

"Walking, how else? Flying?" I snorted.

His eye-brows flew up "Well then."

"See you in class Mr. Irritation." Grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder I said to him.

There was a pause once I began walking to school "Wait, I'll drive you." 

"No thanks." I responded.

Mr. Black ran his hands through his hair trying to remove the loose strands from his eyes "Ms. Grey your going in the car, if you refuse I'll pick you up and bring you in myself."

Delirious shivers went through my body remembering what had happened yesterday. The kiss. That wonderful full of everything that was needed for a perfect kiss, all poured into me like water. He wasn't kidding, especially after yesterday. Was it weird that I wanted him to pick me up? Maybe smack my cheeks?

What the hell is wrong with me!?

Yeah I'm not going to risk the humiliation by going by what my body says so I listened to him which is rare and walked into the car. "Happy?" I rolled my eyes.

This car was way better than dad's, the seats are padded leather, it's got a more updated stereo and an audio-jack. The heater was amazing as well I was warm within seconds. Would I be crossing a line if I plugged my phone in the jack and played some Eminem? Show the teacher what I'm really like so he won't mess with me.

Mr. Black walked into the car and pulled his seat-belt down while I sneakily plugged my android in preparing for a good moment to blast this song. I'm thinking "The Way I Am" this song is both crazy and great for people to understand you. Since I'm a troublemaker and Eminem sure as hell was an even bigger one than I was he's the perfect person to prove my point.

Plus I absolutely fucking love Eminem! 

So as he began to drive I increased the volume, fast-forwarded to the chorus and then...

And I am, Whatever you say I am

If I wasn't then why would I say I am?

In the paper, the news everyday I am

Radio won't even play my jam

Then I joined in "Cause I am, whatever you say I am if I wasn't than why would I say I am?"

However the oppostite effect happened instead of an irritated teacher he looked even more delighted than usual and...joined in. "In the paper, the news everyday I am" He laughed "Radio won't even play my jam."