The Suttern.

As the General of Qye, of course, Xalen can get through the palace gate and meet her.

This time, not leaving her side.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

Her step was cutting through the silent night, but she can hear the whisper of hope from the spirit. The encouraging words of little animals and a light sheer strength from the wind probably sent from unknown creatures.

All for her and she could only smile in appreciation.

From afar, she could catch a familiar figure she happens to like by day. He stands with a confident stance that suits him well that night, the dark blue Royal suit he wears somehow seems glowing in the night, drawing her near towards him, she knows he notices her presence. But he still faces the closed double door in front of him that would lead the two of them to the Ceremony Hall.

Only when she stands right beside him did his posture become tense, Elleryn just takes a deep breath to calm down.

It's not his fault.

She remembers the time when a girl spirit comes running to her room the day when Rydan stares at her with distaste and ignorance radiating off him, the time the girl spills all the secrets she happens to witness and hear with clarity. She defends the Crown Prince and Elleryn was flustered at that time, to find a spirit come running at her and screaming the truth, something that is rare to happen because a spirit only defends those who have a clear soul.

"Thank you," Elleryn whispered.

Perplexed, Rydan turns his head and finds the beautiful girl that stands beside him staring at the closed double door in front of them, waiting to be announced. She stands with confidence and determination, on protecting those she believed worth it and believing things that are important for her.

That earns her a deep respect from him because he can't do the same at the moment.

Rydan turns his head, staring in the same direction, trying hard to control his erratic heartbeat the minute he lays eyes upon her, she looks... She can't be described with words, words aren't enough.

She is amazing.

Breathtaking

Stunning

Everything

So he only swallows and clears his throat.

"For what?" he asked, he can't be too cold towards her this time. After all, she only said thanks to him.

"For Aevin and Ahron. For trying for me, and-" Elleryn takes a deep breath, before a smile widening on her face.

For standing up against the Queen, despite having to follow her commands anyway.

"-everything," Elleryn continued, this time turning her head to face Rydan and smile up at him, catching Rydan by surprise. He was about to ask her how she knows it all, but she beat him to it.

"A girl spirit told me, she came running and screaming at me to listen to her, so I did," Elleryn said.

A sound of pulsating rhythm of horn was heard, signaling for the two to make appearances and announce their presence.

The double door opens from the inside, revealing a room filled with dazzling lights, tumultuous music playing harmoniously, various kinds of flowers in monochromatic color and high quality silk decorated the place. The room is filled with creatures, standing between a line of soft blue carpets that leads to the other side of the room, rulers of Suttern standing side by side with the rulers of Qye, both of their siblings standing not too far away, murmurings and whispers begin to start around the crowd until the music turn soft.