The Betrayal (2)

Elleryn golden dress and Ezana white dress above. 

Enjoy!

😊😊

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

There's something about her that couldn't be denied. A strong invisible energy surrounding her as she walks slowly into the room, her barrier still intact around her. The color of light green as it starts to show its use in protecting what is inside, making it believable that the one standing with scrutinizing eyes is indeed the Moon Goddess.

She smiles at each of the Councils, "I never make a mistake when mating two creatures, just because you never see one, doesn't mean it never exists, right?" she stated.

Dilluna struggles for breath and a trickle of tears start to fall down her cheek. She can't help it, her power as one of the most influential werewolves, her energy is being drained at the moment as if she is nothing but an empty shell. Rede struggle for breath, her eyes red as tears slowly trailing down, she cried, the only thing she never did in front of anyone.

A goddess inside Suttern? How is this even possible?

Rydan is confused, but he holds in the question he's about to ask the minute Elleryn tightens her grip.

Rede stood up abruptly, raising her hand in anger as she was about to cast a spell on the so-called goddess. But, Cresce simply just smiled at her, causing her to scream in pain and agony.

Everyone was shocked by that.

"Now that I have proved myself, will you listen?"

Wylard laughs hearing that, but the rest of them are too shocked to respond or either scared to answer. Cresce takes a deep breath and Rede scream begins to falter and subsides as she takes a large breath in seconds, eyes red from pain.

"The Moon Goddess has decided to interfere with her kind, isn't it surprising? To state your opinion in this sacred meeting? Don't you're afraid of punishment from above?" Wylard tilts his head, questioning the Goddess presence.

Cresce smiled at that, "who would've thought that a deal you created a thousand years ago has caused pain for my kind and others" she taunts him, "and which above are you talking about Willy? I'm the above," she simply states.

Madia laughs at that.

"Dilluna, just because you uphold the same value with your father, doesn't give you a right to separate two creatures that I had paired with. The future of Suttern lies between their hands, it is up to them now on how and what kind of value they should uphold," she raises her eyebrow, challenging anyone to defy her words. Silence took over the place, as her words easily sank in the rest of the Council members.

"Thus, I find this sacred meeting as a waste of my valuable time. My presence today is to state that anyone who questions this pair, is the same as questioning me. Is that clear?"

No one said a word, as Elleryn smiled and Cresce noticed that little smile, she winks in return.

"That is all"

She said, then disappeared into thin air.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

Her steps sound rush as she walks past hallways and straight to a forest, eyes clearly filled with anger. To think The Moon Goddess herself would come to the meeting, and concluded such an absurd decision, it disgusts her. Her eyes catch a glimpse of the person she was looking for, with a quick spell she creates a barrier between the two of them. Preventing any trouble or someone eavesdropping on their conversation.