Epilogue

Here is the last chapter.
Thank you
Sincerely

 • • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

The bitter cold of snow has blanketed the entire ground and forest of Suttern, the quiet tranquility of its surroundings can immediately put everyone to silence. Not a single sound could be heard, most of the people that reside inside the castle were aware of the new rule.

Stay clear of East Tower.

After the battle that takes place on the day of Coronation Day. Everyone has deemed it as both victory and loss, witnessing with their own eyes the scene where the Daughter of Qye takes control of the enemies, within a span of minutes able to gain Suttern a triumph win.

However, the Daughter of Qye had also received the consequences of using more than one spell at that time. She had gone unconscious since then, her body had rumored turn white and cold as ice. Alive but dead as well.

Ever since then, The Crown Prince never left her side. He stays cooped up in her room, right by her side, whispering words of faith and belief. Some say that he has gone mad and talks to her body, about memories when she is still conscious or things that he wants to say but never actually thought as important.

But no one knows.

It was all a fleeting word that spread throughout every Kingdom and Land.

No one was able to enter the East Tower. Not even the King and Queen themselves.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

"How long has it been?"

Lorra worried, she never utters a single word when the day of the battle finishes, until now. She always thought that leaving his brother to deal with her alone is the best way they can offer to him, now she begins to worry, surely the time has stitched up the injury from his heart and perhaps able to repair it bit by bit.

Aevin sigh, "six months," he dejectedly replied, eyes staring straight out of the windows. His brother has barked at each maids that try to serve him. He almost killed a man that was ordered to put food inside their room, but fortunately for the man, Rydan dismissed him with a wave of a hand after a quick glance at Elleryn.

The Qye had returned to their homeland except for Kyzen and Ezana, they resist their parents with words of conviction and have decided to stay instead. That is the reason why Aevin knows the little detail of what happened inside that tower.

The spirits have told Kyzen and he has reported back to them. Kyzen even said that spirits around the room couldn't go near the two because the chilling aura around them has caused them to shiver in fear. Not to mention the dark and fierce fire that surged clearly near Rydan, scaring them entirely, that information at first caused Aevin to laugh.

Spirits afraid of the living?

But after thinking it through once again, he sighs at that information.

That only means his wolf has taken control.

When a wolf takes control of their human, it does not necessarily mean they would turn into wolf form. If the said werewolf is clouded with imminent darkness and a fierce fire, but stays as human, they would damage their own body. Frustration and built up anger that caused this peculiar behavior could only stop if their mind has become calmer. But at this moment, The Crown Prince wouldn't be able to reach that state.