The Vision (2)

Thank You for spending your time to read, I really appreciated it.

Special Thanks for 

The-Mugglekitty0110_0707, and BlackFox117

for adding this piece of imagination to your reading list, hope you enjoys it. :)

 • • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

Since Elleryn could remember, she had been told her first priorities are Suttern. Deep in her heart, she thinks otherwise, she always and will continue to believe her family would be her first priority. Despite anything the world has said, if somehow she is told by the Suttern to kill to protect her family, she would gladly turn merciless towards whoever tries to stand in front of Suttern, to make sure her family is safe and sound.

To be honest, she didn't care about the Land of Qye. Since she was a child, she is kept hidden and away from other creatures, in fear that she will become attached and run away from Suttern in the future. So to feel care towards the people of Qye is a strange feeling, stranger than the first time she takes her step inside the Palace.

But, towards her family, she is far more than care. Her first priorities would always be for them.

Her parents, Ladon, Fabin, Kyzen and Ezana.

So that time, when she saw the vision of her family, she just couldn't do anything but screamed her lungs out.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

As a servant that serves the Daughter of Qye, her only job is to take care of Elleryn. Making sure the room is clean, meals arrive on time, teapot fills each time of day and her dress clean and smells nice, serving her actually not that hard. That morning, as usual, she brings Elleryn breakfast with a quickened step towards the East Tower, making sure not to drop it.

Yoani always chooses to prepare Her Highness breakfast earlier, bringing it towards her to eat later after she wakes up. But that morning scares Yoani so much because she heard heart-wrenching screams coming from Elleryn's room.

Yoani rushed towards her bedroom, pushing open the door to find her sitting up on her bed. Sweat drenching her clothes, her breathing uneven, eyes wide with an alert look on her face. Elleryn looks around her room, and then she begins to come out of the bed, looking scared and wary.

"The King, I need to inform the King," she muttered under her breath.

Yoani rushed to her side, holding her still, whatever she saw wasn't good and Yoani knew Elleryn would do anything to prevent it.

It's the Vision. Lady Byrl used to have it from time to time, she would be trashing on her sleep, screaming in agony, before she wakes up drenched from head to toe with sweat, eyes wide and alert. Just like what Elleryn does now.

The Vision is one of the many abilities that the daughter of Qye has, the abilities to see the future. However, it's different from seeing the future, it's vague, blurry and not connected from one vision to another. There's no set time on when it will happen and to whom it may happen, sometimes, in reality, it could turn into something good but mostly bad.