Prologue

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

Prologue: The Daughter of Qye

History had perceived The Werewolf Kingdom of Suttern as the ruler among creatures. It was then deemed as a fortune for Qye when Suttern decided to wed the first Daughter of Qye to the Crown Prince of Suttern. Though many speculated among creatures about hidden conspiracy and manipulation within the two dignified families, no one can express the idea freely within society. However, it was concealed perfectly, the reason behind this absurd marriage was because of fear.

Fear for the power the girl possessed. The Land of Qye had long lived hidden within mountains and sea, the talk about the first daughter of Qye had long been a story that was embedded inside every creature's mind. The Fairy has countless abilities and power limitless spells and chants that are able to overturn a kingdom with a snap of fingers. Meanwhile, as a creature that seeks peace over bloodshed, Qye's could only agree to the condition that Suttern had proposed centuries ago, the marriage without an heir, the fake appearance of union, the cover-up of the two rulers.

A thousand years had passed since then, the value of the First Daughter of Qye as protector is secretly whispered among those who resided within the Suttern Kingdom. They had always believed that the Daughter of Qye will submit through another century, and The Crown Prince of Suttern will stand high above them, controlling with power.

But nobody had expected that the Crown Prince would give his heart, and The Daughter of Qye would hold it dearly.

Despite knowing deep down, that he will someday find his mate.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

Welcome!

Hope you like this. This is my first writing when I just started college and all. So everything pretty hectic, but I still cherish my writing. So do leave a comment on what you think and vote if you happen to like it. I really appreciate it so much. Thank you.

XOXO

roxane2361