The Mate (2)

Enjoy!

😁😁😀😀

 • • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

A girl around Ezana's age stands in the middle of a field full of flowers, her golden straight hair glowing while her blue serene eyes staring straight at Elleryn's eyes and her tiny lips forming a wide smile easily.

"It must be hard on you," she said, which only confused Elleryn at that time. This voice, she heard it once before, so familiar and powerful that she can't even turn her body around at that time.

Is she the one?

Who warns her and instructs her in her dream, and this time choose to appear once again?

The girl just nods, tracing the white dress she wears and smiles up at Elleryn.

"You wouldn't be able to handle my usual form. Besides, I want to be able to talk to you freely",

She said, and tap the ground right beside her as if instructing Elleryn to sit right by her side.

Elleryn takes a careful step at first, a little flustered at the fact that this girl is the same creature she encounters inside her dream. But at that same time, she believes this creature, even though her form may look a little out of place, but her demeanor and elegance still linger around her.

The girl chuckles, "well, thank you," she said.

Elleryn stared at the girl's eyes, "who are you?", she asked.

Elleryn did guess a few possibilities on what kind of creature the person in front of her, but she couldn't be sure. There are so many hidden things that could turn every creature's life upside down, that is one of the reasons Elleryn never looks down upon another creature, she believes each one has something that perhaps she doesn't and it's not abilities she thinks about.

A girl nods her head, looking at the sky while closing her eyes, feeling the sun touching her skin lightly.

"Like I told you before, I have many names. But perhaps you know the name Cresce? That is the most common name I use," the girl smiled, a small dimple formed on her left cheek.

Elleryn's eyes widened in surprise, she could feel her blood rushing from fear, the thoughts of meeting a goddess one day never occur in her mind. But at this moment, she didn't actually meet her, it's just an illusion or a dream and she could feel it.

The girl nods her head, "you are unconscious at the moment and I was running away from an angry hybrid. You could say Willy was angry at me,"

Elleryn's eyes furrowed in confusion, "Willy?" she asked, hard to believe that the ordinary hybrid actually had formed a little relationship with a goddess. Cresce chuckles, "not relationship, acquaintance perhaps," she said, but there's something inside her eyes, regret.

"I tried to warn him years ago, he ignored me countless times. I told him there's no definite, and he told me there are possibilities. We have different thoughts on a creature, he meddles with something he shouldn't interfere with and I just watch in silence," she takes a deep breath, while her finger tracing the hem of her white dress.

"I want him to realize on his own. But it takes thousands of years for him to finally let go, perhaps now is the time," Cresce said.

Elleryn couldn't figure out what exactly Cresce meant by that, and Cresce just smiled warmly at her, only to confuse her further.