21.: confession

Today is Friday and everyone are throwing a party or just in their houses doing their work.

Logaster was with US papyrus as they were talking about you.

"Ok, I'm gonna get (Y/N) go to the back of tree ."

US papyrus nodded as he go to the  trees, and waited for logaster come back with you. As you finally here and you look shy. And US papyrus turned around and looks at you.

"Oh hi (y/n) um, how's the weather?" US Papyrus ask nicely as you repiled.

"Pretty good." You said as your banes covered your eyes then Logaster give papyrus a thumbs up, as US papyrus give you a pink and white flower.

"This is for you love, because you're so cute."

You blushes red and smiled.

"Th-anks."

You grab the flower from US papyrus, and he started to talk.

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Um. it's (Y/F/C)." You repiled.

"I like that color too."

You and papyrus talked until logaster comes back, then he did came back and said.

"(Y/n) dad says it's time to go."

Logaster whispered to US papyrus.

"You know where the cherry tree is?"

US papyrus nodded he was planning to confess you under the cherry trees, the sun was going down and it was a sunset. US papyrus had to run to the cherry trees and waited for you to come. 

You finally arrived and see US papyrus was standing there under the cherry trees with blush on his face.

"Youre here to tell me something?" You asked.

US papyrus took a deep breath and spoke.

"(Y/n)...i.."

"I like you alot....ever since you came to the underground, you're pretty and cute. And nice to me. I wish you didn't get abused in the surface so do you love me?"

You deeply blush and accepted his feelings as you two kiss under the sakura trees. Logaster  watched you two hug each other.

A/n: hope you guys like it