pt.3: depression

The next morning you woke up with your hair messed up but not your banes as they were still covering your eyes You drink a glass of water that asgore give you when ever your thirsty.

You got of your room and go downstairs to the living room to see asgore sitting while reading a book while he wear glasses.

"Hello child, how did you sleep?" Ask asgore ask he put his book down as you look away saying.

"Hmm...good dad..just great."

"You ok child?'' Asgore asked as you replied.

"Uhh...yeah im...ok...''

Asgore knew that you're suffering depression and abuse by your parents before.

"Child...i think me and you should talk all right?."

You nod your head for a yes as you two go to the kitchen to talk about your abuse.

"Ok. Dad my parents always abuse me because I'm different." You said as asgore nodded.

"I never go to school to learn and read."

You started to cover your face with your hands even though your banes covered your eyes as tears flow down  asgore hugs you as you sob More.

"Listen....I know it's hard to have been abused before, or never get to school."

But then you shouted.

"How you know?! You never go to school!!"

  You push asgore away and go upstairs to your room slamming The door asgore sign.

"She has anger problems and depression too, I'll go talk with her until she calms down.''