13. secret powers

You were still sleeping in the sofa when all of a sudden US papyrus was talking with logaster, asgore in the kitchen.

"So when she get up want me to take her for a walk?" Suggest US papyrus."to make her forget about temmie."

Asgore nodded as you started to wake up and headed to the kitchen to see logaster, US papyrus, asgore talking.

"Oh, (name) you're waken!" Asgore said."you're going to take a walk with papyrus, and logaster I'd that all right?"

You nodded as you go upstairs to get a jacket since it was gonna be so chilly outside.

"(Y/n) are you ready?" Shouted logaster as you walked downstairs and you look at the ground with your banes covering your eyes, As US papyrus holds your hand and you two handed out of the house. 

"Is (name) gonna be okay asgore?" Ask logaster looking worried.

"Yeah, i she's gonna be fine logaster. Papyrus Will take care of her.'' Asgore explain."I trust papyrus alot because he's a great friend to her.''

**meanwhile with underswap papyrus and you**

You were walking with US papyrus while you two hold Hands as papyrus took a deep breath and he took something out of his pocket and it reveal to be a silver necklace.

"Um... (name)..this is for you.." US papyrus said as he puts it around your neck and you finally smile at him a bit.

"Thanks.....Papyrus..it's beautiful..." you said and you faded away your smiled and still hold his hand, US papyrus smiled and replied.

"I knew you like it, I buy in one of the stores around snowdin town." 

Papyrus and you sat down in the bench papyrus strokes your hair and asked,

"How come you don't wanna show me your eyes?"

Then you repiled but in a emotionless tone as your banes covered your eyes.

"Well...um...you..see...because...people...will.."

All of a sudden, UF sans and papyrus walked over to you and UF sans then pushes you off the bench.

"yo boss come check this out!"

US papyrus growl as his eye glow orange.

"Hey, leave her the fuck alone!!!" 

UF papyrus pushes US papyrus in the ground, as UF papyrus walked over to you UF sans continued to spoke to you.

"Hey, she won't cry or scream boss hahaha! What a fucking creepy human girl!"

You got up but you still shook in fear as you begged.

"Please....don't hurt me..."

"Aww?. Is the human gonna cry?" UF papyrus cooe and UF sans laughed."are you going to go cry to your mom or dad?''

"Oh wait boss, I bet her parents abandoned her because they think she's scary lookin to them!"

"SHUT UP LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!!!" US papyrus yelled and UF sans put tape around US papyrus mouth.

"Sans look. she's has a heart necklace lets see if she gonna cry" UF papyrus said and they started to smirk.

"Great idea boss. I'll hold her down and you destroy the necklace." 

UF sans grab your hands as he holds you tight and you tried go break free and pleading.

"No!....please don't do it!"

UF papyrus annoyed you he grab the necklace that was in your neck and he steps on it, you look down as your banes covered your eyes.

"Boss look!, she's about to cry."

You didn't cry but UF sans hit you in the arm and spat.

"Are you going to cry, little girl?"

UF papyrus and sans looked at you as your right eye glow red and the black shadows covered your face and you twitch.

"Huh?!

"Huh?!...'' UF papyrus and sans were looking at you as UF sans push you in the ground and said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?"

You then chuckled evil as you smiled widely,You show your razor sharp teeth at them you summon the knifes that came out of no where and begin to throw at them.

"Am getting the hell out!'' UF sans started to run away from you he leaves UF papyrus behind and you turn around at him looking scary to him.

"Human, stay the fuck away from me!''. You still didn't listen and you summon Axe in your hand, as you spoke in a dark voice.

"Never...."

You were about to swing the axe at UF papyrus but then US papyrus shouted.

"(Name) what are you doing?!?"

Then your face turn normal and your teeth turn normal as well all of the knifes including the axe disappearance and your voice turn normal, UF papyrus got up and run away. US papyrus asked and hugged you tightly.

"(Y/n)...your face...and the knifes,...axe..we're in your hands ..is this powers...You have as a child?"

You think about you never have any secret powers before as you lied to him and your banes covered your eyes.

"Yeah...i..do..''

You and US papyrus walked to asgore house, US papyrus explained to asgore and logaster privately so you won't hear them, The night was here you took a shower and you have your pjs on and handed to sleep including logaster and asgore.

A/N Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter btw the anime girl name is Lucy from Elfen lied. Hehehe so I love you all and thanks for following and leave comments! And Don't put mean ones.