15. imaginary friends

A/n: this is myuuji called don't die on me.. btw....I can't be online...but I'm updating the book.

You were in your room just talking to your imaginary friends named coretale sans and coretale chara, you always talk to them and play with them alot but nobody can't see them but only you can see them.
Logaster opened the door and ask with a confused look on his face.

"Who are you talking to?"

You repiled as a smile come out.

"I'm talking to my imangiry friends coretale sans and coretale chara right guys?"

Logaster didn't see them but pretended their here he waved his wave for hi. He just pretending that their here and said.

(Name) there's this skeleton called swapfell sans and he's out to kidnapped humans that are out there."

"Sure is he nice?" You ask.

"I don't know...but be careful all right?"

You nodded and started to talk to your imaginary friends coretale sans and chara.

"Right guys will be ok?" You ask as coretale sans and chara nodded but you seen them but not everyone, then you go and logaster go downstairs and go to living room.

"Hey dad...can I go outside to play with my imaginary friends and say hi to them!"

US aagore waves hi to coretale sans and chara just pretending he seems them.

"Sure sweetheart you can. But be careful outside all right?"

You nodded as you go outside to play games with your imaginary friends coretale sans and chara. You were playing hide and seek with them but it was your turned to count and found coretale sans and chara.

"One, two. Three ready or not here I come!''

You started to look for coretale chara you look for her in the bushes, and the trees. You found her hiding behind the lamp and find coretale sans hiding in the bushes.

"I found you guys!" You giggled as coretale sans and chara giggled as you guys play games together then later you were drawing in then you hear something meowing. You look around and saw a box as you got up and go opened the box it reveal to been a homeless abandoned kitten in the box, The kitten had white fur and cute blue eyes and it look scared.

 You look around and saw a box as you got up and go opened the box it reveal to been a homeless abandoned kitten in the box, The kitten had white fur and cute blue eyes and it look scared

"Kitty..." You gentle picked up the kitten of the box and started to pet it gentle as you sit back down still petting the kitten, us asgore and logaster were in the house.

"Asgore...she need real friends not made up imaginary friends" logaster said as us asgore nodded and suggested.

"How about we get blueberry and his brother underswap papyrus to be her best friend Or maybe the other versions?"

Logaster nodded as he agreed but he asked with a worried look.

"But what about underlust or swapfell what happened if they hurt her?".

"Dont worry, if they do you call me or get papyrus." Explained US asgore said as logaster shook his head for a ok. The Sun goes down and begin to sunset logaster begin to go outside and saw you petting a kitten that made him smiled he loves kittens so he go over to you and the kitten.

"Can I pet the kitten?" Asked logaster with a smile as you gentle handed the kitten to logaster and he pets the white kitten as the kitten purrs."where did you find the kitten?"

You pointed at the box where you find the homeless kitten at then logaster explained.

"(Name), how about we ask dad if you can keep the kitten and you can name it. All right?"

You nodded as logaster handed you the kitten and you guys headed to the house and it was dinner time.

"(Name) honey, logaster told there was a homeless kitten that you found Is that true?".

You nodded as logaster picked up the kitten and showed it to US asgore as he said.

"(Y/n) you can keep the kitten. But take good care of it all right it?"

You nodded and smile a bit, after dinner was done, US asgore was washing the kitten in the bathroom then  he get the kitten out and wrapped it in a towel Logaster pour some cat food for the little kitten in a bowl The kitten was dry and begin to eat the food and the white kitten lick logaster cheek.

"Heh you're very welcome!" Giggled logaster as he think of a name then realized a name for the white kitten."Hey I know I should name you snowball!"

Snowball meow as she yawns logaster picked up snowball and headed to your room where you were sleeping and put snowball in the bed with you. As he whispered.

"Goodnight (y/n) and snowball sleep well.''

Logaster leaves you and snowball sleeping as he closed the door gentlely not waking up you and the kitten.

A/n: hope you like the chapter! And the kitten picture as well