16. new look

A/N: sorry..I didn't update the story it's because I'm so sad and bullied.

Today it was almost winter, and soon it was gonna snow Maybe it will snow alot and soon will be Christmas
The morning you were still sleeping in your bed and snowball was sleeping peacefully as well.  US asgore opened the door and enter your room he turn on the lights and said.

"(Y/n) honey,  we have to go underswap papyrus house to visit all right?"

You woke up and yawned as you stretch your arms and nodded.

"By the way. (Y/n) you have to take a bath and I'll wash your hair".
Snowball was still Sleeping As The Kitten Yawns While Sleeping In The Bed. You grab the towel and headed to the bathroom where US asgore was filling the tub with water as he touch the water to make sure  it was not hot or cold.

"Ok (y/n). You can take off your clothes and i'll wash your body and your hair."

You take off your clothes,and your underwear as you go in the bathtub as US asgore grab the shampoo and started to wash your hair  after he was done Washing your hair he gets the conditioner and put it in your hair And he puts some water in your hair to make the conditioner go away.
US asgore got out of the bathroom to get your clothes as you got off the bathtub and wrap the towel around your body.

US asgore came back with a dress in his hands as he said and hairband too.

"Ok (y/n) go try on that dress and ill straightend your hair."

You put your underwear and the dress that US asgore give you to wear. Few minutes asgore came back with a hair straightener as he plug the hair straightener in the plug as it gets hot.

US asgore straightend your hair making sure he doesn't burn you in the face or anywhere. Then he straightened your banes as well few moments he was done straightening your hair he put on the hair band in your hair as he gasps in delight.

"My goodness, (y/n) you're so beautiful in that dress and your hair!".

You blush pink as you smile at US asgore and then you ask.

"Can logaster see?"

US asgore nodded as he holds your hand and walked out of the bathroom and headed to the living room as asgore called logaster to come over here to the living room.
"Logaster! can you come here?"

Logaster come downstairs and ask.

"What is it asgore?-"  then he look at you and blushed pink on his cheeks.

(This is your dress hehe!)

"O-h gosh. (Y/n) you're s-o pretty I mean cute!" Logaster said making you blush as you look down shyly.

**meanwhile with underswap papyrus and sans(blueberry)

US papyrus was laying on the couch as he smokes on a cigarette blueberry come out of the kitchen and exclaimed.

"Papyrus! What did I tell you about smoking?!"

"It's good to smoke. Wanna smoke?" Ask US papyrus lazily.

"No! The great and magnificent  Sans hate that!. Asgore is are coming over with two humans behave! Mister!"

"Why? I either be a lazy'bone' hehe."

Then the door knock as Blueberry answer and greeted.

"Hello humans and asgore!  Please come in!"

US asgore, logaster and you enter the house as US papyrus greeted lazily while smoking too.

"Hey asgore, hi whatever your name is."

"My name is logaster! Gosh so mean!"

"And hi (y/n) how are yo-"

US papyrus look at you as you look at him with a smile on your face even though your banes covered your eyes.  That make him blush Orange on his skull cheeks as he stuttered.

"I..i...you're s-o sex-y an-d h-ot. And you-re s-o cute a-s well."

"Papyrus!" Scolded blueberry." Don't use the word sexy! That's really weird!". 

"Papyrus is there something you wanna say?" Asked US asgore.

"N..n-o! I'm fine!" Us papyrus said as he blushes more at you making you giggle.

"He is a chicken." Said logaster as he laughs.

"Shut up logaster! No ask for your complement and mind your own businesses!" US papyrus shouted.

A/N: this not mine picture this is lulu from creepypasta, I really like her so I hope you like the chapter!