14.: thanksgiving blood

A/N:  well I'm offline guys, so my emotions are very emotionless...please forgive me..

Today was gonna be thanksgiving dinner. You were wearing your pink sleeve shirt,with a dark black  long skirt as you look even emotionless and your have a dark emotionless face and looking at the mirror.
Your banes covered your right eye to see the others your eye, But you didn't want them to know about your dark powers. Logaster came in your room and asked with a smile.

"Hey (name) you ready to help Me and dad?'' You nodded and you put your dark purple slippers but logaster stopped you from going downstairs. Logaster had a blue shirt with white shoe and a sunset orange pants.

"Um... (y/n)? Can you change into your dress?''

You grab your black and dress dress as you headed out of the bathroom to changed, you gotten out of the bathroom looking more emotionless and creepy to logaster.

"Shes started to freak me out.'' Logaster thought to himself and he looks at you but then logaster said.

"Ok (name), you can wash the dishes and decorate the living room!''.

You nodded as you walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see asgore was decorated the cinnamon pie. Asgore startled to look at you and smiled.

"Hi (name) you came here to help clean the dishes and decorate the living room?" 

you look at asgore with your face that face you made with logaster and you go to the sink and do the dishes, asgore stare at you  with a odd look.

"(Name) is not her normal self. She's acting strange to me.''. 

You were done with the dishes and you headed out of the living room to decorate the living room, the door was knocking as logaster begin to answer the door.

"Oh hey underswap papyrus!" Greeted Logaster."how are you?"

Papyrus smiled and repiled.

"Pretty good dude. I bring my brother sans, to see (y/n).''

US sans got inside the house to see asgore in the kitchen baking a pie and he saw you decorating as he go behind you and exclaimed with happiness.

"(Name)!!!"

You got frightens as you fell in the floor and US sans still talked with happines.

(Y/n) How you been?!. I'm so happy that I'm here for the thanksgiving dinner!''

When logaster, US papyrus, US asgore was not looking you give US sans a smile. But it hasn't a normal smile that you give US sans blueberry finds it scary and run to US papyrus who is talking with Logaster.

"Papyrus...(name) is acting creepy to me she give me a smile, but it hasn't a normal smile. Come look!''.

US sans, US papyrus, logaster look at you. You were sitting in the sofa with your emotionless face then logaster said.

"Dont be rude, blueberry! She's was bullied and abused!"

Logaster go in the kitchen to help asgore cook US papyrus rubbed US sans back and said.

"Bro..that was not nice to say to (Y/N). Ok? Go and say sorry to her."

US papyrus go in the kitchen with Logaster, US asgore to help out but US sans stood here like something happened.

"But....I saw that creepy smile..maybe It was in my head, I better say sorry to her."

Blueberry go to you and sit down in the sofa and apologized.

"(Name)...the Great and magnificent sans is sorry, can you ever forgive me?"

You look at him for a moment as your banes covered your right eye and said emotionless.

"Yes....i...do...."

Then The door begin to knock and US asgore begin to answer it and open the door to see ut sans and papyrus who had knock on the door and they brought friends and the other aus.

"Its the Underfell skelebros!" US papyrus came in front of the UF skelebros and growl.

"Why the fuck are you here?!! Bastards!!" Logaster hold US papyrus back before he could start a fight, asgore exclaimed.

"Papyrus,please calm down!"

"We're here for the thanksgiving dinner. So yeah" Underfell papyrus lied as everyone headed to the living room to chat, but UT chara was pouring some blood in the bucket and as she tie the bucket very high so no one won't see it.

"Chara what are you doing?" Ask Underfell sans in a whisper tone as he saw the bucket.

"I'm pranking that weird girl that covered her eyes." Repiled UT chara repiled in  a whisper tone and UF Sans, UT chara both had smirks on their faces.

" Repiled UT chara repiled in  a whisper tone and UF Sans, UT chara both had smirks on their faces

After the thanksgiving dinner was done everyone was watching a movie called the boy.  You walked out of the kitchen when all of a sudden a liquid which it was blood got on you and got on your dress as UT chara and UF sans come out of their hiding place.

" your 'catchup' yourself or is that blood?" Joked UF sans as UT chara and UF sans laugh as everyone stares at you, and they laugh at you expect underswap papyrus and asgore, underswap sans and logaster.

You look around to see everyone is laughing at you and calling you named like

"Loser!"

"Ugly!"

Your eyes begin to glowl red as you summon knifes and a hammer but chara was still laughing. Suddenly the hammer hit chara right in the forehead making blood come out and she fell down in the ground. UF sans scream as he got hit in the head with the hammer that made him passed out like chara.

Everyone stared at you and scream they all run out but You used your magic to grab UF papyrus and use a bat to hit him in the forehead over and over, as he was passed out and blood come out  as logaster stopped you by hugging you tightly.

"(Name) stop!"

Then you finally turned normal to see UF sans, UF papyrus and UT chara laying on the floor passed out as blood drip out.

You started to twitch and then throw up on the floor as US papyrus took you from logaster.

"Asgore can I take her to bed?" US Papyrus ask as he carry you in bridal style while you felt asleep.

"Sure, but don't scared her ok?" US asgore said as US papyrus nodded and he headed to your room and open the door to your room. US papyrus takes off your bloody dress and puts your PJs on as he puts you on the bed slowly as he whispered.

"Hope you feel well, (name). I love you."

US papyrus kisses your forehead and puts the blankets in your body so you won't be cold. US papyrus walk out of your room and closed the door too.

Blueberry(underswap sans) was scared he was shaking in fear but the US skelebros left US asgore house, Logaster had called 911 to get UT chara, UF papyrus and sans to bring them to the hospital.

US asgore and logaster need to find a clue why you acting weird and how did you have powers.

A/n: I'm gonna update the story some more, I can't be chating..so I'm sorry..