pt.2: temmie.

You got yourself out of the flowers and started to walk to the other side to see animal with dog ears including cat ears too you can't even tell if it's a cat or a dog.

"Hoi I'm tem..tem da temmie!" Greeted temmie as she look at you but you kept your banes covered your eyes. She sees your bruises in your legs including your bloody nose.

"Mmm....ur new to da underground aren't ya? Awawawa!'' Temmie said.

"You must be so confuse"

You didn't replied with anything or smile back.

"Tem will teach you how things work here!!! Are you ready??''  Ask temmie."tem is ready!!! Yaya lets go!!!"

Then everything turn black but your soul was showing you got very confused.

"See dat heart?'' Temmie ask as you nodded for a yes.

"That is your soul.." explain temmie."da veri culmination of ur being!!!"

"Ur soul is week at da beginning  but can be strong if you have a lot of LV."

But then you ask.

"What's LV?''

Temmie said.

"What's  LV u ask? Hoi, love of course!!! U want love don't  u?"

You nodded your head and pleaded.

"Yes please, I do i was abu-'' but then Temmie cuts you off.

"Dont worry....i will share some with u!!!!"

You smiled and repiled with a smile.

"Oh thank you temmie! You're the best!''

But then Temmie winks at you and spoke.

"Down here, love is shared with...little wite...'Temmie flakes'!!! U ready? Move around!!! Get as many as you can!!!''

Your heart moves around but then something hit it but Temmie had a evil smile on her face.

"You idiot." She said in a scary voice."in this world, it's kill or be killed. Why would ANYONE pass an opportunity like this!?"

You wanted to die and from the abusing happening to you it would be better if you wanted to feel pain as the flakes make a circle around your heart.

"DIE.''

Temmie started to laugh evil the flakes were close to your heart as blood started to pour out of your nose. The flakes suddenly disappear  but then your health was at 20. Temmie give a confused look on her face the fireball hit her making Temmie fly away then a goat guy wearing a dress as you started to get scared and back away from the goat guy.

"Do not be afraid my child. The creature is gone now." Spoke the goat man as he look at your bloody nose as he walk over to you."my name is asgore, and your hurt my dear! That 'monster hurts you'!".

But then you got a flashback of your parents calling you a monster but then you have tears running down your eyes as you explain to asgore but your banes covered your eyes hiding your black eye.

"No!!!!I'm always abuse by my parents they would hurt me everyday!! They called me.....a monster.."  You started to sob as your blood fell to the ground asgore hold your hand.

"Child....i...I'm So shock. Come I'll show you the ruins and my house."

You started to get up and asgore started to show you the ruins by the time, you were in asgore home.

"My child let me wipe your nose."  Asgore grab a napkin and he wiped your bloody nose but then he tried to look at your eyes but your banes covered your eyes.

"Why do you cover your eyes,can you show me your eyes?"  Asked asgore as you lifted your banes then asgore gasp. He seen you with  a black eye in your right eye and a cut on your cheek. You covered your eyes with your banes.

"Im..im..a monster...i should die..'' You said softly then asgore said.

"You're not a monster..child, you don't deserve to get abuse or get hurt. I'm letting you stay with me and I'm not letting anyone touch you or hurt."

You started to hug asgore as you started to sob.

"Asgore....i love you as a dad..."

Asgore chuckled as he repiled.

"I love you too. From now on call me dad."

Asgore took you to your room in your new room it was pretty he give you a glass of water in the counter. You were happy with your new father named asgore, then you fell asleep in your new bed.