pt.8: Halloween party goes wrong

{Hi guys this is the costume for underswap papyrus he is cat noir from miraculous ladybug and happy late Halloween, hope you get lots of candy and remeber don't eat alot candy.}

Today is the 31 and it's the  Halloween party in the afternoon well it doesn't start in the morning Papyrus had his costume he had the noir cat from miraculous ladybug he can wait to put it on for the party today.

Papyrus was in his room looking at the mirror, still holding his cat noir costume in his hand.

"Put it on you'll look fine."  Papyrus took off his clothes, pants including his shoes and put on his costume as he look himself in the mirror.

"Dang...you look cute papyrus."

The door slam open and sans was in his costume he was gonna be a cute bunny rabbit for the Halloween party.

"Hows my costume do you like it papyrus huh do you?" Ask sans as he bounce up and down his eyes was stars shape.

"Yeah I like it bro." Said papyrus as he smokes.

"Hey!! Cat papyrus stop smoking!!!" Sans said as he waves his hands up and down.

"I'm cat noir sans."

**This afternoon**

You had your miraculous ladybug costume and asgore puts your hair in pigtails like ladybug in miraculous ladybug
But your banes covered your eyes because you don't want anyone to see them.

"Ok ladybug ready for the party?" Ask asgore as he puts a ladybug clip in your hair.

"Yeah am ready dad." You said looking at yourself at the mirror asgore was done brushing your hair.

"Papyrus is gonna pick you up at 3:30 pm or might come little early with his brother."

You nodded and you go to the living room and read a book while waiting for papyrus to pick you up for the party It was now 3:33 pm and he was late but then the door knock
As you went and answer it was papyrus who came to pick you up.

"Hi ladybug ready to go?" Ask papyrus he was in his costume noir cat you nodded sans got in the way.

"Hi human! Nice costume!" Squealed sans.

"Thanks sans your costume is nice too." You repiled with a smile on your face even though your banes covered your eyes.

{In the Halloween party}

The party was gonna be at napstablook house chara was not her costume because she fell embrassed wearing a costume.

"H...h-i napstablook.'' Stutter mettaton looking shy at his cousin and napstablook look at him and repiled.

"Oh hi cousin! Theres lots of people coming in this Halloween party yeah!!".  

"But are they gonna be a lot of monsters coming? But we have chara." Ask mettaton as he points at her." Theres gonna be a another human."

Papyrus,you, sans arrived at napstablook house where the Halloween party is at, papyrus knock at the door as napstablook answer it and shouted.

"Yo come in and bring the?"

Napstablook look at you but you look at the down as napstablook then gives you a wink.

"Bring the new human  girl too~.''

Papyrus roll his eyes and grab you by the hand gentlely sans go in napstablook house. Chara look at you and come over with a smile.

"Hi I'm chara and you're a new huma-" chara was cutted off by napstablook push her away as he looks at you.

"Hey baby wanna play truth or dare with me?" Ask napstablook as he kisses your hand making you so uncomfortable  around him.

"Hey napstablook want me to get you a drink?" Ask mettaton and napstablook nodded.

"Napstablook leave her the fuck alone she doesn't wanna to talk with you!" Growl papyrus as his eye glow orange.

"Yeah yeah, go with your brother sans." Said napstablook pushing papyrus away as he still holds your hand.

"So, you're a human right?.'' He asked as you nodded still blushing.

"Well I was wondering sweetcheeks is that you wanna come here in my house everyday? How's that sound?"

Papyrus started to get mad at napstablook as he said angrily.

"Sans, (name) is time to leave!!"

Sans nodded and go outside papyrus grab your hand as napstablook stopped you and papyrus.

Napstablook write down his phone number in a piece of paper and give it to you.

"Call me~." Wink napstablook as you and papyrus left the party before napstablook could flirt with you.