pt.4: song

{A/N note this is meg and dia monster in piano version in this story!}

You were still in your room crying You were sitting in your bed as you still crying.

"I hate this life...my life sucks.'' You stopped sobbing and you grabbed the pillow you throw the pillow in the ground angrily as you said to yourself.

"I'm never gonna get a better life."

You look at the piano that was covered in a white blanket as you look at it then you smile a bit when you were little you love playing on piano. As you go to the piano and pull the white blanket out, You saw the piano was pretty old and a little dusty too.

"No one play this piano?

"No one play this piano?. Hm that's pretty sad. Maybe I should play it" you go to the piano and you pull a chair to sit in. Then you found a old piano music sheets that say

(Monster  by:meg and dia)

You hated the name monster but then you following the music note and play the piano as you sang.

"Monster, how should i feel? Creatures lay here. Looking through  the window. Monster how should i feel? Creatures lay here looking trough the window.''

Asgore was hearing you sing and playing the piano but he had the door open slowly, you still sang.

"Let's return those memories back in our past. As our tears flow down and fell down into that glass jar, into the quiet place. The moon is up as the sun is down. The stars Is shining like the fire heart in this anger problems''.

But then asgore thought the song was pretty catchy to him as he sang to himself you sang more while playing piano.

"Monster, how should i feel? Creatures lay Here looking through the window. Monster how should i feel? Creatures lay here looking trough the window." Asgore sing to himself but then he wanted to come to your room and sing with you he afraid he'll get caught by you.

"Monster how should i feel creatures lay here looking trough the window, monster how should i feel?. Creatures lay here looking trough the window, monster how should i feel? Creatures lay Here. Looking trough the window."

"The mother, and a father, a daughter. In fighting

     Abusing,
   Why is this abusing is happening to me?."

"Monster, how should i feel? Creatures lay here looking trough the window. Monster how should i feel? Creatures lay here looking trough the window. Monster how should i feel? Creatures lay here looking trough the window.........''

"Depression, I suffer and child abuse before. I wish I could have a happy family it's not gonna happened. Tears of a Angel and a lost puppy would do,someone help me.." 

    You done playing the piano and go to your bed to lay down looking down on the floor sad, asgore needs to do something about you. He needs to think about it.