17. it Remember me?

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN! Guess who's in the chapter yep underlust papyrus!

***Underswap Papyrus POV**

I was still staring at (y/n). I was in love with her she was beautiful and hot to me. And that stupid brother of hers need to mind his business! As I look at her as I took a deep breath and said.

"(Y/n)..i-"

"(Y/n) blueberry have some yummy  bake mochis!" Logaster said as I growl at him and mumbled.

"She's mine loser!."

**end of underswap papyrus POV**

Blueberry had a plate of mochis colors like red, blue, green, and pink and brown

Blueberry had a plate of mochis colors like red, blue, green, and pink and brown. Blueberry smiled and said.

"Undyne made those! So you all can have one including you asgore! And my brother papyrus!"

US asgore, logaster, and US papyrus and you grab the colors you guys like and begin to eat them.

"Mm tasty." 

Few minutes the sun was going down as you change into your clothes and give the dress and hairband to US Asgore.

"Um excuse me, dad can I go outside and walk?" You ask as US asgore nodded.

"Just be careful ok? Don't talk with underlust or anyone."

You nodded as you go outside your banes covered your eyes as you walk to the woods and you look up at the sky to see stars.

"Hmm-hm hm." You hummed as you walk then something was behind you, But you didn't noticed something was behind you.

It look like papyrus  but different, his eye glow heart pink and he grab you by the hair and throw you to the ground

As you groan in pain your forehead was bleeding as you look up and then gasp in fear.

"No..it's you!.''

"Oh (nickname) of course it's me~. Your childhood nightmare~."

**SORRY THIS IS A SHORT LEMON PLEASE FORGIVE ME!*

Underlust papyrus begin to grow fangs in his teeth. No he's not a vampire(people think he is but I don't)

He grab you by the neck and started to punch you in your eye. Making you cry out in pain as he licks your neck still finding your sweetspot, He found your sweetspot and begin to lick it and nib on it making you moan soft.

"Heheh~." He bites your neck making it bleed as you groan out in pain.

**meanwhile with the others**

US asgore was worried about you and he ask.

"Hey papyrus can you check on (y/n)?"

US papyrus nodded as he headed outside to look for you then he hear screaming and crying coming out of the woods. He go in the woods and saw underlust papyrus was hurting you and almost tried rape you.

"Yes~ here comes the fun part~." 

Then a orange light  bone almost begin to hit underlust papyrus but he dodged it as you were bleeding and look up.

"Papyrus?.''

"LUST PAPYRUS GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!!" Shouted underswap papyrus as he summon  9 gasterblasters around him.
That made  Underlust papyrus let out a chuckled.

"Oh~ I was about to raped this abused girl. I know her since she was little~."

US papyrus gives a confused look and ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh haven't you hear?~." Underlust papyrus said." (Nickname) is so not smart to come walking around, since your her Prince charming she's so weak~. Right (nickname)?". He strokes your cheek making US papyrus shouted.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"

"Fine~ she survived but next time she won't."

Lust papyrus walked away and you were twitching and your forehead was bleeding and your skin had cuts too.

"Oh God,lets go bring you to asgore." US papyrus picked you up and headed to his house where US asgore and logaster was reading a book, Underswap sans was getting the drinks ready as the door opened.

"(Y/n) I was so worried about  you and!-"

US asgore, logaster gasp as underswap sans come out and he was shocked.

"(Y/n)?! What happened to you?!" Asked logaster as you were sobbing and twitching. As US papyrus puts on the sofa as Blueberry grab the blanket and wrap it around you.

US papyrus explained to US Asgore about what happened to you and he's not mad at you but he said.

"Tell me the real story of your past."

"Ok.."

A/N: hey guys hope you all like it! Sorry about the lemon it's very short! Leave a comment!