pt.7: past story

the afternoon asgore had to go somewhere while papyrus is watching you because it would be good if papyrus took care of you, you and him were in the kitchen while sitting in the chairs.

"You wanna tell me your past story kid?'' Ask papyrus as he took slip of Apple cider in the cup and you took a deep breath and spoke.

"Okay....ever since I was born in (your state) my parents have been abusing me ever since."

**FLASHBACK***

You were 6 years old and you were outside playing with your stuff animal until you hear a your mom come out as you shouted happy as you wave for hand for hi.

"Hi mommy!''

Your mom walked over to you grab you by the hair and threw you against the tree making you grunt in pain.

"M...mommy?"

Then your mom hits you and hits until you bleed to death by the time you were 8 years old you have bruises on your back, you were supported to go to school but your parents didn't want you to learn anything.

"YOU WORTHLESS CUNT!!" your dad shouted and hits you and your mom did too. By the you were older your parents have Been talking about you in the living room.

**end of flashback**

You then your papyrus your back and it reveal cuts, brusies too making papyrus said.

"Och...their assholes aren't they? I'll use this." Papyrus give you healing gel as he puts some on you Then the brusies were gone on your back.

"Thanks papyrus." You thanked him and you smile a bit with blushing too.

"No problem kiddo."

Few moment later asgore is back and you took a shower and after that you put on your pajamas too As you look at your back and handed to bed to go to sleep.

{A/N} THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING THIS STORY I WILL UPDATE SOME MORE AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME!)