pt.10: two love letters

Papyrus had all ready have drop you off to asgore's house as the day was over and now it was night time, Almostly monsters stay up to do some things to do or they sleep.

You were brushing your hair but you careful brush your banes so you won't hit your eye. Your banes were getting longer and your hair too but you didn't want anyone to cut your banes because you to shy to show your eyes and your face to people.

you were in your pajamas and slippers too ready to go to bed asgore was all ready in bed sleeping. as you look at the mirror but you hear someone knock at the window and you open the window  to check who it was but no one was outside.

"Was it a prank?.'' You thought to yourself and you look down to see some love letter in the borders as you pick it up and open it and it say.

"Dear human I know me and you are getting along remember the Halloween party?. I know papyrus and chara ruin it I was wondering if you wanna come in my place my cousin is out so be there at like 2:30 p.m tomorrow.

It's only gonna be me and you we're gonna have a talk or maybe hang out.

P.S  youre a cute human.

From Underswap napstablook

You were blush but put the love letter under the pillow as you turn on the lights and get on the bed felling asleep, But then US papyrus put his love letter in your hand gentlely so he won't wake you up  Then he teleported his house without getting caught by you or asgore.