19.: Christmas gift

A/n: hey guys happy late Christmas I feel like it's 2017 all ready!

It was snowing outside but it was only snowing a little bit but you were still sleeping in your bed and snowball was walking in the hallways.

But then the door open and it reveal it was underswap papyrus who was holding a box that wrapped in Christmas wrapping.

"Oh hey." Logaster said as he rolled his eyes.

"Listen kid, where's your sister and dad" ask US papyrus.

"Their sleeping." Logaster replied as he snatched the present from  papyrus hand."is this for (y/n)?"

Underswap papyrus nodded and ask.

"Look, logaster...please don't tell asgore this..But I have a crush on (y/n) ever since I first saw her ever since she was um you know abused?"

Logaster nodded and suggested.

"Hey, how about I try to help you? Tomorrow ok?"

Papyrus nodded as he left as logaster goes to your room and sit in your bed and said.

"(Y/n) look! Papyrus got you a present!"

You nodded as you sit up with a smile and ask.

"What is it?"

Logaster had unwrapped the wrappings and open the box top and the present Reveal a purple bunny with a red bow(sorry guys If you like fnafs and if you don't yell at me)

"Papyrus got you a five nights at freddys plush. And its bonnie the bunny!" Logaster  said as you gasp and hug the little plush bunny in delight as logaster chuckled and he saw the big swirl lollipop in the box as well. Then he picked it up.

"Aww, papyrus was so sweet to give you a lollipop

"Aww, papyrus was so sweet to give you a lollipop."

"Can I have it?" You asked.

"How about tomorrow because dad doesn't want you eating sweets at night, ok?"

You nodded and headed back to sleep as you put the bonnie plush right next you.

Hey guys i hope you like it, sorry if you guys didn't like five night at freddys I choose bonnie because he's my favorite
And the lollipop thing too hehe!