12.: emotions gone

A/N thanks for following me guys, I love you and I hope you have a nice thanksgiving and Christmas.

It's been a month since you saved logaster from being struck in the wishing well, You found out he was your brother and asgore let him stay with you and asgore.  But you were locked in your room but you talk to yourself and looking at the wall.

"Kill....blood...hated...monster..." You said to yourself and hold a razor blade in your hand as you cut your wrists, you didn't care if it's hurt. You just wanted to die so people won't hurt you.

"(Name) dad wants you downstairs!'' Logaster shouted as he knock at the door and you annoyed him continued to cut your wrists,Logaster turns the door knob it you locked it so he won't come in to see you cutting your wrists.

Logaster goes and get asgore who is reading a book. Asgore had the keys as he unlocked the doorknob as logaster and asgore saw you cutting your wrists making them shock, logaster grab the razor blade out of your hands and he hugged you tightly.

"(Y/n)!,Why did you do that!?" Ask logaster as you continued to talk to yourself emotionless.

"I...wanted to die..nobody likes me...not chara, papyrus,sans, you or dad...".

Asgore sit in the bed right next to you and logaster, Asgore holds your hand and puts a bandaid in your wrists.

"(Y/n). Who told you that?" Asked asgore and you repiled emotionless as your banes covered your eyes.

"Temmie...did.."

Asgore remembered that Temmie almost killed you when you fall into the underground. Logaster looks so confused and asked.

"Whos temmie?"

Then you look at logaster with your banes covered your eyes and explained.

"Temmie...she looks like a cat and dog. She kills you with her magic. And-"

You look at the wall and saw Temmie with black eyes with white pupils, only you can see her but not logaster or asgore.

"I..i.. can see her!!!'' You said as you points at the wall and you pushes logaster out of the hug and you back away slowly. As you started to twitch and shook in fear.

"(Name)! You're just seeing things! It's ok!" Asgore said as he walked to you but you back away from him, and you throw up at the floor.

"Asgore, we should take (Name) downstairs to get some rest!" Suggest logaster as he hugs you making you calm down. Asgore and logaster took you to the living room, logaster puts you in the sofa as you layed down.

"Here (y/n)." Asgore hands you some pink medicine liquid as you started to drink all and you go to sleep on the sofa, Asgore gets some blankets for you and wraps you in it. Logaster puts a pillow in your backhead quietly.

"Is Temmie evil?" Asked logaster.

"Yep. She's always evil and she almost killed (name). So I attacked her with my fireball." Explained asgore." You can't let (Name) know about toriel, because she is a horrible creature, promise?"

Logaster nodded he keeps the secret that you can't know about toriel. Because asgore and her broke up Toriel might hurt you or killed you, logaster protects you that tries to take you or hurt you.

Hey guys I hope you liked the story! Well I might add swapfell, underlust or brassberry in it. So leave the comments and dont add mean ones!