18. real story

A/N: silent scream is by Anna blue and enjoy the story!

You took a deep breath and spoke.

"Ok....I'll Tell you.."

**flashback of when your fourteenth Years old**

**your normal POV**

Your mom had spent you to a new school to get some new friends and meet new teachers as well.

**your POV**

I was so nervous for my first day of school, I didn't know any people or teachers and I put my hair down and I wear a (your favorite color hairband) in my hair.

I was wearing (F/C) skirt and (F/C) shirt but I wear a black sleeved shirt that covered my shirt too and yellow stockings with black shoes.
I'm caught up your expectations
You try to make me live your dream
But I'm causing you so much frustration
And you always want the best for me

I go outside and waiting for the bus to arrived. When all of a sudden there was a boy with glasses who age was 15, as I blushed red and look at him. As he give me a dirty look and asked rudely.

"What?"

I started to look away as I let a tear come out of my eyes as the bus started to come as I started to wipe them off And headed to the the first seat of the bus. As everyone sat to every seat but they didn't sit next to you as you looked down.

You wanting me to show more interest
To always keep a big bright smile
Be that pinky little perfect princess
But I'm not that type of child

Then the bus bring us to the new school I was so scared and nervous for the first day of school, am i gonna meet new friends?
As I got off the bus first as I took a deep breath but someone push me as I fell to the ground to see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes as she say to me.

"Oh sorry, dork. I needed to push you because you look like dirt."

She started to laugh at me and headed inside the school as I got up and wipe dirt off me. I look sad and everyone headed to the gym where the teacher is as I sat next to some girls, but they moved away and headed to a new place.

And the storm is rising inside of me
Dontcha feel our world's collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep inside

I saw a boy and his age is 14 he had dark blue eyes and green eyes as he looked sad as many boys throw paper balls at him, I did feel bad for him as he sat down in the floor as he puts a hoody on his hair.

Just let me be
Who I am
Its what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And its torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

I started to blush as I sat next to him and greeted.

"H-i."

The boy looked at me and blush as he greeted back.

"Hi."

"Whats your name?" I asked as I smile at him and he replied.

"Um..my name is shin jidal, um..its a dumb name.."