Margaret Ann her story

This chapter will be about marketing and how is she came to this point in her short life.

Margaret Ann loves to read. She does wonderful in school especially in English literature and anything that requires her to write. Margaret's mother left her and her father for another man this affected Margaret very badly because she was only 5 years old your father became an alcoholic and was unable to take care of her up in the orphanage and Cry 4 days straight. She stop crying when she met a little boy named Brody they would hang out and do fun things together he is unable to write due to his disability is hands don't work very well fine motor skills. They became fast friends and she enjoys having him around. She enjoys going to the library or to the local sign shop she loves hanging out with Miss Betty Who is the part-time librarian and was designed and t-shirt making business in the community. At least favorite activity is going to court every so often to discuss her standing basically she's a ward of the state and her father has given her up because he loves alcohol too much. They cannot find her mother at this point it has been 7 years and Margaret doesn't care anymore he tells everyone if my mom wanted me she has had plenty of time to find me. One of Margaret's life accomplishments is that she entered a essay contest to write a fictional story and one for her grade in the school district and she had to go to the district and read it in front of them School Board then they let her go to the state finals where she took second place and won a college scholarship for her in the future she's hoping one day to be a professional writer and write stories or even textbooks. Her dream in the world is to eventually have a mother who loves her and cares about her and show her how to grow up and be a independent woman. One of Margaret's other favorite activities is softball she is 12 years old and already 5 feet tall with long brown hair her favorite position to play in softball is in the Outfield because she doesn't have to pay attention all the time and she can daydream in between the hits. Although she's only in the sixth grade and going to go into the 7th grade she can't wait to go to college so she can read all the classic novels that her heart has screamed anytime she can she will go through the library and look for the biggest thickest romantic novel because she is a romantic at heart.

The three little orphansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara