beginning a new life

Life is a story with new chapters and New Beginnings all the time this is a new beginning for 6 people who have come from different parts over the world to find their way together.

Betty takes the first part of the plan into effect by talking to the adoption agency and getting all the paperwork started for all three children she thought this process would take a long time but the adoption agency is moving rather quickly because they want to make room for other children who are women Betty uses her paralegal skills to push the paperwork through the legal system faster than normal. Lana looks at different properties for them to purchase so that way they'll be enough room for the children. She finds three houses on stilts right next to each other in a small community 18 homes it's in the middle of the community so it's not right on the water but it's within 2000 feet of the beach all 3 homes have steps to the front door as well as elevator
one of the conditions of the sell is that the middle home the stairs will be converted to a ramp that way they will have two ways of access for Brody's wheelchair. Although he will be able to access all three homes using the elevator most of the time the elevator will be used to bring up furniture or groceries or if you don't feel like walking up all those stairs. The women also add a rain catcher system to all three homes as well as solar panel roofs so that way they are like the rest of the houses in the community and off the grid. Each home of the community has a rain collecting system compost toilet small metal windmills as well as solar panel roof so that way this little Community is self-sufficient some of the residents also have windowsill Gardens that is one thing that Betty will have with little Margaret Ann. Betty and Margaret and are both free spirits I'd like to be one with nature they're also going to have a place to do yoga on the patio as well as a a place to do there are Chi Cong and find their Chi they will do that on the balcony patio.
Betty's idea to Show Margaret and that she is adopted by Betty is that she will put the adoption paperwork in a book and make sure that murder and has to open it to the page when she was reading the books at the bookstore.

Lana's House will have a balance beam and ring system underneath the stilts so that way Molly can practice her gymnastics as well as Lana. Lana decides that she's going to show Molly paperwork that she claims is for insurance when is actually adoption papers that will show Molly is being adopted by Lana.

Elaina has a trusty companion Alaskan Husky named glacier so she decides that Brody should have a dog of his own she decides on a little Boston Terrier that she she knows that he takes good care of named pup-peroni.

. She decides to put a plan into action by making up papers that shows pup-peroni has been adopted potential office show him that he has been adopted both by her and the day will have a family together.