party and a big break

Molly Margaret Ann and Brody want to throw a big party. To celebrate their new life with a new mom they just said that they're going to surprise their moms with the party on Saturday right after the gymnastics competition.

They split up the tasks for the party Margaret Ann gets the balloons and all the other party supplies including plates napkins dishes and tablecloths.

As for Molly she gets all the food and cake as well as getting special foods for the party including chocolate covered strawberries tiramisu and cannolis.

Brody job is to keep the mom's distracted as well as pick up the special presents the girls and him decided they're going to get their mother a special piece of jewelry Molly decides on the ring with her birthstone and her mother join together to make a heart on the ring Margot and decides that she wants a bracelet and it puts special charms on it just for her mother including a book a worm a daughter a mother a heart and a soul flower charm. Brody decides on a locket with his picture on one side is mothers on the other and in the middle a picture of both of them with their two dogs. With Engraving to my mother I will loving you forever.

Molly being super competitive she make sure that she spends many attend staying late at the gym practicing her floor routine and her balance beam routine she wants to do well for herself or friends like always she also wants to impress her mother and bring her home a championship she even spend time at home underneath the stilt house practicing her balance beam and floor routines all at all her free time.

Doing all the training makes it hard for her to get all the task she's done so she asked her friends and they are happy to help her get the supplies so Margaret and goes and picks up the hot dogs and hamburgers including vegetarian hamburgers and hotdogs as well as french fries as well as corn on the cob and broccoli the fries and the corn will be covered with parmesan picks up chicken wings

Brody picks out two different kinds of cake and red velvet cake with white frosting and then also a tray of cupcakes with white cake and vanilla cake instead of regular frosting it has whipped cream sprinkles chocolate sauce and cherries on top so it is a cupcake Sunday. All the patrons in their little Community allow the children to buy all the supplies on credit when they explain what the party is for they all promised to help out in the stores later to repay for the party supplies.

This is not only a welcome to the family party this is a welcome to the small community of only a thousand residents all the residents get together and contribute in every way possible they do their best to keep the part of the secret but the mothers soon find out from the chatty women in the grocery store. But they plan on keeping it a secret that they know about the party.

The day of the party and the gymnastics competition is finally arrived the children secretly get everything ready for the party has Lana gets everything ready for the competition the other two mothers also assist in getting everything ready

Betty and Elena also do different things to help Lana get ready for the competition Elena even bring some of her animals from the animal rescue show all the children can play with them so they can relax before the competition.

The mothers know about the party but they don't know about the gifts the Jeweler of Shamrock lucky Jewelers he has been a friend of -4 years so he knows her ring size I also make sure that the true although it is not too expensive although it is white gold and gold it is only played it so it is a little bit cheaper except for the locket is sterling silver Margaret Ann wanted a white gold bracelet so she has one with white gold charms the bracelet is only plated the charms are solid white gold as for the ring with the birthstones and in solid gold except that it is only 10 karat but the children know that it is the out of love. Everyone is excited for the competition to start.

All the children of Lana's gym do their best but failed to make the podium but that's not why she does this the children want to do it for her but their skills are just not there yet but they continue to work hard last up is Molly she did not do very well on her floor routine and she took 4 place. So she plans to make this up on the balance beam she does a wonderful routine including difficult different acrobatic skills on the balance beam in the end when she's doing her Dismount Kia vans a little awkward and injured her leg and has to take a step forward due to this year's to ducted one point and she takes second place she is heartbroken and Falls to her knees not because she is hurt but because she did not bring home the championship her mother knows that she did her best to give her hugs and that's when she notices delay is not right they immediately bring her to Elena rescue center where she has a x-ray and MRI machine because it is closer than the hospital. They do the X-ray inside too small fractures on her femur bone they make a small splint cast and if we just as assistant comes by to look at everything is okay but she is still heartbroken because Molly did not win the championship but her mom reassures her that she is still her Olympic champion in the gold-medal doesn't mean anything when she gets hugs and kisses from Molly at night.

As they are getting ready to go to the party Margaret and notices that she's the only one not in a wheelchair due to being in a wheelchair due to his disability and Molly being in a wheelchair due to her injury so Betty rents Margaret a wheelchair so they can have a wheel chair party

The children and their mothers have a good time with the party but it doesn't last long due to the pain that Molly is in her mom slipped her pain medication into the cupcake and soon Molly is fast asleep in her mother's honor she cries when she opens the new ring and sees that it is her birthstone with her daughters in the shape of a heart.

Betty loves her bracelet with the charms she kisses her daughter on the cheek and two of them decide to have a slumber party with Molly and Lana the four girls cuddle on the floor with comforters do to Molly's condition or mother feeds her pets and Margaret feeds her bird. And the four of them sleep together. Molly does have a nightmare and other side effects from the pain medication but her mother reassure her that everything is ok and helps her get to sleep

As for Brody and his mother they cuddle with his puppy and her husky two of them sleep in bed together and she a master lock it and give him kisses to sleep period but not everything is perfect he accidentally wet himself in bed he begins to cry he begins to cry and tell her over and over he is sorry please don't return him to the orphanage she gets up out of bed removes his pajama bottoms and top and his underwear and tells him puppies pee on her all day she would not return them for a million kids she undresses herself and they take a shower together.
As they step into the shower she rubs her hands all over his back and finds the SCAR Where it's spine and was injured in the car accident. As the cold water hits their bodies her nipples instantly become hard and erect. Brody on the other hand begins to shiver and his penis begins to shrink due to the cold she turns on the water so it is warmer and they both warm up. She washes herself and him as she holds him with the other arm she truly feels like his mother now that this intimate moment and doesn't want it to end but knows that it must because she doesn't want a big water bill and they need to get some sleep.

They come out of the shower and
he falls asleep in her arms she dries them both off and they get into bed after she puts on a big t-shirt some brief underwear because she believes they are adorable on him she puts on underwear and a big shirt as well and they cuddle with their two dogs period he begins to snore she left and rubs his back and turns over on his side and buries his head in her chest along with the two dogs one at the foot of the bed or Husky and his dog the little Boston Terrier is at the head of the bed on a pillow period she can't wait until tomorrow so they can make more memories together and forever.

Author's note! Please let me know if you would like me to continue this story. Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter I just didn't think of anything good to write until now.