stormy night

As the kids huddle in their little Shack Fort the rain and wind pound the metal roof as well as the metal shutters all night long they hear the rain and when hitting up against their little house.

They hear the rain water going into the catchment system of course there water in irrigation system and they sound like they're working and the filtration system using the Moss and other screaming should filter out the water perfectly

The girls go to sleep cuddling with the animals huddled in the house are the chickens at turtle the parakeet as well as Cole the puppy.

Brody Because he believes he should protect the girls and the Animals stays can't sleep most of the night periodically he will lift one of the shutters to peek out the window and sees that the roof and the rest of the check is doing quite well because the Cove is absorbing most of the Wind and Rain along with the mangrove forest. But he is concerned about his friends and family on the mainland especially his mother the animal rescue the girls mothers and their businesses the bookstore and the gymnastics school.

One thing he does realize is that because of this bad storm hitting his little Community there will be plenty of recyclables and debris to pick up along the clothes so they are non for profit will be able to be able collect plenty of recyclables and debris they can use to either fix the seaside Shack or turn in for money.

Another person who cannot sleep for the evening is Brody's mother they continue to communicate through the radio. Su is walking around the animal rescue facility she is on her Razor scooter. This is one of the things that the kids found along the beach it is scratched up and damaged but it still works and makes it easy for her to check on all the animals. Molly even put a little pink basket on the front so she can keep her cell phone or her walkie-talkie with in hands reach. Yes she does also wear a helmet

Running alongside her is her trusty best friend four-legged fur baby the white husky the mascot of her non for profit glacier occasionally Glacier stops to howl like a wolf which makes her laugh

Everyone in the community is waiting for the storm to end including the mayor who is at the emergency planning center checking all the security cameras a few of the sculptures in the Town Center have fallen over and are flying through and some of the residents didn't have time to put up the shutters or board up their windows so they are getting damaged especially in the high-rise buildings and the condos. But even the marriage take me about some of his youngest and most vulnerable constituents he continued e-checks the cameras at that Overlook the senior citizen home the hospital the fire station and police station. One of the cameras is the lighthouse. When he zoomed the camera out he can see the seaside Shack that the children have built and that it is holding up very well.

A big gust of wind blows a few of the security cameras over. The lighthouse is the beacon of light that Brody and his mother use as a marker they both can see the lighthouse like from where they are and they both continue to let each other know they can still see it Brody with his mother know if it's Shack does not have any leaks that he can see and the water staying out and they are very safe for now before they know what the wind begins to die down.

When their children feel that it is safe in the morning to go out Brody radios his mother and left him her know if they are going to assess the damage they go outside of the seaside check and see if there's not much damage to the shack at all there's only a few small minor things that they are easily able to fix there's a lot of debris even the chicken coop is fine but it is covered in Palm fronds the children repurpose the palm fronds around the community even using it to help prepare some small damage to the chicken coop and to the seaside Shack Brody's boat does have some damage. The sail is ripped and will need to be repaired but they can use the electric motor and the oars to get the boat into Shore.