new Adventure and Clubhouse

The kids decide to go on an adventure and explore the ocean as they're using their snorkels and offends to collect garbage out of the ocean. Brody and Margaret are under the water picking up garbage. Molly is monitoring the fish finder in case they find any sharks or any other dangerous animals in the sea. Margaret and Brody both find plenty of things that they can recycle and they put them in their underwater bags and bring them up to the surface and put them in the boat after about an hour and a half the boat is full of garbage and recyclables.

They're coming into the land at the dog is a few miles away they find a storm is coming they decide to go into one of the little Cay Island not too far from the mainland it's full brush mainly coconut trees lime trees banana trees and mangrove. After they get past the tree line they find at the land opens up to a clearing his row upon row of pineapple. And then a small beating up Shack that looks like it hasn't been used for years.

He takes out his GPS coordinates and write them the exact coordinates of the little Cay Island. He also takes the radio from the boat and let his mother know that him and the girls are okay they're on the cay Island waiting for the storm to pass.

When they arrived back to the mainland the girls bring all the recyclables to the recycling center and make $85 due to most of it being copper an aluminum and rubber

As the girls are off doing the recycling Brody immediately runs to the mayor's office and it goes to the Property Appraiser's office and asks her does anyone own the lands and he gives the lady the coordinates she looks up the town records and of course it's already owned by the Miller family. Brody is devastated at this news he thought sure no one on that land but I guess he was wrong then the county clerk tells him that there's a lien on the property because no one's paid the taxes in over 5 years. He asked the county clerk where Miss Miller lives she tells him according to the paperwork she lives and the lady gives him the address due to the fact it being public record immediately rolls down the street and his wheelchair and goes to his mother's animal rescue to ask her if she will drive him across town to meet Miss Miller to ask if she will sell him the land. His mother laughed hysterically at his suggestion she does why don't we just call her on the phone.
Of course already wants to get down to business but his mother says you have to be nice and used tact. It drives him crazy as he's sitting listen to his mother on the phone with Miss Miller and they're talking like two old friends who haven't spoken in years Miss Miller begins to tell Brody's mother stories about when she was a child. Brody leaves the room swearing why won't you just ask the question eventually they get down to business and Rory's mom ask Miss Miller about to land and if she's willing to sell it it's Mueller said she'd be more than happy to sell it but there's a lien on the property a $5,000 plus she needs another $10,000 because she lives in the assisted living facility and that will cover her for the year. Where do you smother looks at the finances especially from the money they receive from the gala and she does a little negotiation with Miss Miller. She tells her that she will give her Cash Money of $8,000 plus take care of text Bill they agree and Brody's mother has her lawyer draw up the paperwork 3 days later. Brody is over the moon and throws his baseball in the air and of course he breaks a valuable sculpture and receives a good 5 minutes spanking as punishment. Brody tells himself I would do it again it's all worth it.

Is Brody's handling his business with his mother the girls go to a local shop on the way home to pick up some new items the girls make a loud scream when they see 5 bags that they just have to have.

First up is the princess mermaid Molly and her two bags she gets both of them for $10 each