new adventures

Now the four members are the unique creatures clean up crew Margaret is the financial treasurer Molly is the marketing director Chloe is the new intern LOL and Brody is the boss but as he puts it with these three ladies here I'm always just the labor.

To get the day started the girls get out all rainbow wagons .
Margaret and Molly show Chloe the route that they take visiting all the grocery stores and restaurants picking up recyclables and reusable items so they can recycle them and make some money. They also visit hardware stores as well as mechanic shops in fashion boutiques

As they go to each location to pick up any recyclables that they have Vale hand them a flyer as well as discusses how they can promote the business-to-business is handing out coupons other promotional items that as the three young ladies are about town they hand out the coupons to local tourist or other people they see. Chloe asks Molly why they do it. She states that it's mutual marketing it helps both them and their Partners Market what they do and help get customers.

Molly even make sure she uses recyclable paper.

Chloe even though she's younger she is learning from from Margaret about the spreadsheet that Margaret is using to know how much material they collect from all the different clients.

Margaret explains that this is a good way for them to know which clients they should always visit first to make sure they get the most for the time they're out picking up recyclables.

Brody on the other hand is getting both of the ships information Ins at the local Harbor the sailboat as well as the Dory which day call Wall-E🐳🐳🐋🐋 after the whale friend that rescued Molly from the shark. they decide to name the sparrow because it is small and very maneuverable like a bird the sparrow which most Sailors will have tattoos on them so they can make it home plus Brody did it because he likes Jack Sparrow the pirate🐦🐦🐤🐤🐤⛵⛵⛵

Brody has both boats cleaned as new ropes to both boats new netting and now they have 4 small handheld air tanks for each of them for a total of 16. Plus he gets four sets of flippers and masks for snorkeling.

He also gets three balloon bags with large air tanks so they can remove any heavy items of garbage or recycle items they find.

The four of them decided the best option to clean up around the reef one because a the Reef healthy costing a lot of the turbo so I could bring two or three so it's good for eco-tourism.

Brody decides that he will stay on the sailboat why the three crows can go down and remove some garbage and recyclables from around the reef

Molly and Margaret explain to Chloe to not touch the reef because it is delicate but to gently remove all the debris.

As the three girls are grabbing garbage the big surprise of the day surprisingly found a few saw sharks which was amazing because they're rare they write the coordinates of where they where are they see the saw sharks so they can let the Coast Guard know and hopefully help preserve The Reef even more