hit and Run

Molly is recovering from her injuries Margaret Anne is taking care of her. Due to his mother being busy Brody is walking some of the rescue dogs. They're actually pulling him as they are rolling up and down the streets of the little community he is greeting and waving to all the people who pass by. He runs into the Ant-Man mr. Anthony he's the pest control supervisor of the whole community he is very friendly and kind and will do his best to not kill insects unless it is ultimately necessary he also teaches people in the community the benefits of some bugs and other rodents that can benefits of community.

There is a Goldendoodle part of the pack named Pitter patch because he has a patch over his eye is a real cutie pie and legs to get into mischief. As Brody and the six dogs are crossing the street the cars are patiently waiting for him to cross as a motorcycle Zips by hits Brody on the back of his wheelchair and knocking him over dragging him down the street the dogs are all safe and they immediately know something is wrong and run to Brody's side licking him and trying to see if he's okay the first person who arrives on the scene is mr. Anthony tends to Brody and finds out that he does not have a concussion but he does have road rash all over his arm side shoulder and a little bit on his face mr. Anthony takes Brody to the clinic along with the dogs and they bandaged him up and Stitch up his face and arms the small cuts and then he drives Brody and the dogs back to his mothers and rested she immediately runs out of the car when she sees that his shirt is all bloody and ripped he begins to kiss his head and ask Brody what happened. He explains what happened and how the motorcycle came out of nowhere and everybody else is waiting patiently it it really gets angry and begins to spew and Lace profanity of words about if she ever catches the person on the motorcycle she will shove their dark black helmet up their asshole. Anthony and Brody Rapids territory about the profanity coming out of this prim and proper Southern woman who generally doesn't square at all. The hero of the day was Pitter patch. Do to Pitter patch being the Hero of the Day making sure that Brody was not injured fully and making sure that they didn't leave him behind so she decides that they will keep him and he will become part of their pack and join the Husky and Boston Terrier.

When the girls see Brody's face they all three begin to laugh. Margaret and states that I hope she's not next because Molly and Brody both are injured and are stuck in bed the two of them are just resting in Molly's bed with their pets Margaret and jokes that there three houses are turning into the zoo with all these different pets.

AN I'm sorry for the short chapter I just thought I would add this little bit part of this actually did happen to me I am in a wheelchair and I was taking my dog for a walk and I was almost hit by motorcycle and was dragged down the street and they had to dig asphalt out of my arm shoulder and a little bit out of my side of my face and my friend really did hurt her ankle doing gymnastics and she and I were laughing the other day but how we're both sitting in bed injured.