the Chloe chapter

Chloe gets up in the morning. She decides yes she does want to help her big brother and his two best friends with their non for profit.

She decides that the best way she can help with a non-for-profit is do marketing that she will work with amazing surrogate big sister Molly I'm the marketing campaign for the non for profit
Artistic talent will definitely help the marketing of the non-for-profit she will also work with her mother on taking art classes as well as graphic design so they can develop their own web page and then she can assist Molly with the online marketing as well and social media.

Of course it can be frustrating she draw a sketch after sketch of different things that she wants to use for the marketing like a turtle stuck in some soda Packaging or a beautiful beach but it's covered in garbage. A beautiful coral ocean that has plastic bottle for all over it. On why it's important to clean up the ocean but all the drawing she does up to her satisfaction.

Her mother reminds her that nothing has to be perfect and she snaps back in her mother yes it does it's for my brother and my sister I want them to see that I'm just dedicated to this as they are.

Her mother laugh and gives her some more paper and paint and crayons to draw.

Although Chloe do not believe these sketches are very good her mother saves a few of them and then chose them to a few select clientele that assist her with her dog rescuing business including a vet and a groomer they both think that she's a wonderful artist and will wonder if she can make some drawings for the office waiting rooms.

Chloe's mother takes a few of the drawings that Chloe wanted to discard and put them in together and a collage form put them in a friend and shows them to her as well as showing them to a dentist friend of her and he offered to pay Chloe $200 for the artwork and if she can do some other ones that he likes he will give her an additional $200 for the additional or work the reason he likes her artwork is because she draws and paints including adding some of the local garbage that they can't recycle into the artwork collage.

Here here is the artwork that the dentist bought for $200

To give Chloe some motivation her mother brings her to Art Museum on the mainland we're choosing to do so many orders I turn trash into beautiful artwork including a sculptor who makes a shark out of out of plastic bottles Chloe needs to have her picture taken next to the shark she jumped up and down and said my brother would love that. Having a day with her daughter makes Laura smile. She believes that it's important that her kids do things together with her and without her just the two of them. But it's also important that you spend quality time with each child individually enjoying their special interest in talents. Nurturing and helping me grow to become the best person possible but also helping them explore

Laura believes that her children into grow educationally spiritually and his human beings.

Chloe's just inspired after seeing all the fun things that she can do with her art and the garbage that would normally just be thrown away and put in a landfill or she can make it pretty beautiful things and people want to pay her good money it just inspires her to work harder. Also remind her that although she is adopted. And she also felt like this garbage that was just thrown away her mother and brother have shown her you can turn the most awful experience into a beautiful outcome if you just work hard and believe.

Any of the artwork used in this book is just artwork that I found I'm not accepting any credit nor do I claim that this is mine these words beautiful artwork that I had found that shows beautiful ways you can turn trash into beautiful art Treasures. I have gone to the museum and seen this place like this and that's one of the reasons why I decided to write this book hope you guys like this chapter like I always say feedback is always welcome and happy Days Are Here everybody have a great time reading and like I always say over and over feedback is always welcome or any story ideas are also welcome hope you all enjoy.