new adventures and new equipment

Along with friends and family the kids get together repairing the sailboat it is a simple small vessel but they'll be able to pick up a lot of garbage from the intercoastal and the shallows if they can recycle.

The kids use as little money as possible to repair the boat including sailing reading and paint they receive donations from local Sailors who agree that the kids helping to clean up the inlet and the shallows and the coastal water will help their fishing so they donate what they can and they teach all three kids how to rig the sail properly. But due to Molly's injured  foot .

But Molly is going to be their head marketer and work out deals with the recycling company and Salvage Company for any of the materials to a fine. Margaret and Brody will be the ones that work the beaches in the sailboat for now 

Brody's mother is having a special benefit for the animal rescue so the kids decide to use their new business to help his mother as they are going around collecting supplies they hand out flyers for their business as well as the gala for the animal rescue. This is a local yearly event that his mother has every year to help the community and local pets find homes at the event that are free adoptions we just ask for donations to help support the animal rescue and the community in one they are excited that a lot of of the businesses in the area have donated money for the benefit

It's surprising in this day and age where people are all about themselves this community is getting together to help to local non for profit because they understand that his mother's animal rescue help stray animals stay off the streets so there are less diseases animals have good homes and there are less of a mess.

The kids animal rescue also helps the community because the beaches and the animals are clean the fishing is better and there's lots of eco-tourism in the area people love to go snorkeling or diving parasailing fishing and all different things

The biggest thing that Margaret wants to do is get rid of all the old fishing nets that are clogging up the water to save dolphins and manatees her two favorite wire creatures. She works with her mother I'm creating a logo for the company they decide on a shark along with a unicorn and mermaid and their logo witches unique creatures cleaning company.

It took a few weeks to get the Sailing Boat ready but with help from the local selling Community the kids were able to get it up and ready and have a christening with their mothers help them with a sparkling bottle of apple juice Christen the boat. They decide to name the boat the manatee because it's not fast but it will do the job they did get a 3 horsepower electric motor they can help them move a little bit they also have oars and of course the sail.

They will work the best they can to clean up the beach and help the community as well as help Brody's mother promote the benefit for the animal rescue. As their mothers always tell them do the best to help each other up their family help their community and help the world.

On their first day Margaret and Brody begin to pick up trash and garbage and recyclables from the inlet The Cove and shallows only after a few hours they have over 10 lb of garbage that they remove from the ocean and makeover $35 from recyclables and Salvage. After a small lunch and turning over the money to Mali both Margaret and Brody head back out to pick up garbage along the sea Coastline along the shore with Cole and they're red wagons falling in behind they also hand out flyers to the local visitors as well as greet them and let me know about their new business.

To their surprise many of the local visitors and tourists bring the children garbage that they find along the beach and place it in there to Red Wagons. After again 2 hours of beach cleanup the children turn into Salvage and recycle bowls and gained another $40 for $75 in one day. That's a very good start for a business and due to the nice weather and warm weather year-round in their community children come up with that they can make a good business out of this year round especially in summer and when school is closed during winter break.

As their first day of operating their non-for-profit closes Brody meets his mother for dinner where she tells me the good news..

That their marketing campaign my handing out flyers and talkin to the community members they've sold over 25 tables at the benefit as well as another 25 sponsors so the benefit will help support the animal rescue no it just at the community come out and support them and they will be on their way

This will be a beautiful black tie event where they will get to show off their wonderful non-for-profit to Brodie surprised his mother shows him the table layout for the event and all the names of all the smelters one name in particular catches his eye his mother allows his non-for-profit unique creatures clean up crew to have a table at the gala which means marketing and Outreach to many of the important people in the community a lot of the Town Council and community members will be there including Town councilman County Commissioners the mayor of the town and other important officials.

This is important not only for her non-for-profit but they're the children's as well because if important people in the community know what they do they will help support and guide appropriate resources to the non for profits. Another big donor is the local community Rotary Club there have the main anchor sponsor where they've donated over $1,200 to help the non for profit benefit this year.

The last piece of news that is super awesome that both Margaret and Brody get is that Molloy foot is completely healed and she'll be able to participate 100% they just need to make sure she doesn't wear sandals or flip-flops she must wear sneakers or other shoes to make sure that her foot is secure. She tells both of them that she cannot wait tomorrow to go out with them on the boat so she can help remove garbage and save the sea creatures specially Turtles.

When all three kids go out the next day the girls decide they will take the boat and Brody will pull his wagon up and down the beach with his trusty companion of Cole and remove debris garbage and recycling he finds along the beach.

First is the update for the girls they collect over 11 lb worth of garbage and debris used for recycling the boat is so full they almost tip it over.

While they are cruising the intercoastal for garbage are running to the mayor and town councilwoman husband and wife couple on a jet ski they hand over 7th discarded fishing netting the children have found today. Both of them come in the children for what they are doing and the mayor tells both girls that he will be attending the event for the dog rescue that he will do anything he can to help the children support their organization as well because he believes that this will help his community stay clean and healthy and help tourism.

Brody's day other and hand doesn't go so well. He finds a few stray kittens as well as some disgusting garbage that he must tell the local garbage man to take away because it is too heavy he does put the stray kittens in a cardboard box and as he rolls past his mother's non for profit he dropped the kittens off hoping that they will find a new home they are severely malnourished his mother says that they may or may not survive but they would do their best like always. Then the old rusted wagon loses a wheel and Spills all the recyclables on the street Brody fixes the wagon after a few hours in the hot sun he we collect all the garbage that have Spilled Out of the wagon and returns it to the recycling center and Salvage Center he only is able to collect $25 but he does remove over 3 lb of garbage which is a good thing and a good start. Any day the kids bring home some money is good because it's all profit.

The girls they didn't all end well due to fighting on which way to go the girls get stuck on a sandbar and have to use one of the local fishermen helped to pull them off luckily for both of them it doesn't damage the boat because Brody would kill them after all his hard work they damaged the boat on the second day but when they hit the sandbar .

Molly who was leaning over the side of the boat fell over when she comes out of the water she's covered in sea kelp and seaweed which mirkwood finds hilarious and falls over in the boat laughing calling her Swamp Thing or look it is the Loch Ness Monster LOL Molly doesn't find this so funny and she begins to spit out profanities at Margaret

Of course Margaret is taking many pictures with her phone and then posting them all over the social media account for the non for profit they have a Facebook Twitter and Instagram that is something that Molly set up while she was still injured to help with marketing. Molly is furious that all these embarrassing photos will be all over social media but of course Margaret says but if it goes viral we will get lots of marketing and maybe some donations that doesn't help Molly's opinion of the matter whatsoever at this point. She pulls on Margaret arm yanking her out of the boat and the two girls splash in the water They're laughing and giggling covered in seaweed.