what makes a family

Everyone always looks at family as DNA that connects you. But really a family are people that you connect with on more than just a social level. Margaret and Molly and Brody may not be related by blood or DNA or by marriage two three of them are best friends and brother and sisters. Their mothers act like aunts or mother's to them with their pets they are small family. But they're full of love and companionship.

Both Brody and Molly are recovering from their injuries they're secretly making a scrapbook for their friend Margaret and including pictures of her pets and favorite things she loves books so they are working on getting her some used books from local libraries so she'll have plenty things to read as their way of saying thank you for having her help them.

The three friends with their three pets a turtle name Shelly a puppy named Cole and a parakeet named crackers all six of them having a great time you don't have to have a lot of money or have expensive technology to find ways to have fun

Margaret and comes up with the idea of the three of them should make it every Sunday that they have a Margaret and comes up with the idea of the three of them should make it every Sunday that they have a family dinner with themselves and their moms plus the pets. The only way you start wonderful Traditions as you have to start somewhere you have to have a beginning.
Margaret make a menu of what they're going to have at the the first Sunday dinner together.

They decide that they're going to have a special English dish frog in the hole because they all like to eat sausage. The alpha decided to going to have a salad and it chocolate cake. Each one of the children well take turns deciding which menu will be used for the Sunday dinners as well as whose house it will be hosted on it will rotate they're unsure if their mothers will go along with this but they will at least give it a try.

Margaret Ann tries her hand at baking a cake from one of her many recipe books that she has in her book collection. She does not have very much success she end up making a big mess in the kitchen her mother laughs at her but takes this opportunity to teach her how to bake a cake properly. Brody goes with his mother to pick out the sausages for the main dish Molly goes with her mother Lana and they go to the green grocer at the greenmarket to pick out the salad and other produce for the beginning salad course.

All three children are trying to attempt to make their first dish with their mother although it is not going very well they're making a memory where they can laugh and laugh and laugh in the end the family dinner does not go off as planned all three dishes are ruined and the end of calling out for pizza with garlic bread and chocolate chip cookies. The mothers remind all three children.
That it's not about the dinner turns out it's more about how the love you share together the mothers agree that yes they're going to have Sunday dinners every week but it looks like it's probably going to be something more simple or or just take out but it's not about the meal itself it's about the love that you share. The children and the mothers are beginning to understand what it's like about being a family you have to build a relationship together. School has just ended so next summer fun. Brody and Molly are fully healed from their injuries and now they're going to have fun with Margaret Ann together. They write down all the fun adventures they're going to have even if it's just in their imagination.

Author's note I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to update this this is one of my favorite ones to write I just haven't had the time to come up with a good storyline I hope the readers will enjoy this and will continue to read it.