Brody the beach boy

Brody with   churches and wheelchair gets through his day  with a smile on his face . when he was born  with cerebral palsy his family abandoned in the hospital they never wanted him. the only place he's ever found solitude is in two places at the beach that the dog rescue shelter
The Pet Palace is a 25-acre facility where they do dog grooming doggy day care and it's in a dog and animal rescue shelter Brody spends most of his days working with the dogs that need a new home because he feels a bond with them because they are also orphans he really loves a little Boston Terrier that he names pup-peroni because the dog like to burp and fart it is a 2 month old puppy Boston Terrier that he would love to take home and take care of but he knows Miss Rachel of the group home would never let him have a dog of his own so he just takes care of pup-peroni and the rest of the dogs the best he can. He loves animals and they be on land or sea . Marine Biology in American history are his two favorite subjects in school he does well most of his subjects except for math. Miss Elaina who owns the Pet Palace is sweet caring and always wants to wipe his face. Brody is only 4 foot 10 and is very skinny legs and all the boys at the local Middle School love to pick on him when the teachers not looking during gym they throw their basketballs at his face and back of his head he gets angry and when the teachers not looking he hits them with his metal crutches sometimes in the LabCorp in the stomach but if he's really mad he hits them right in their butthole.

Brody has never met his family they have been him at the hospital he got his first name and last name from one of the nurses that took care of him in the Intensive Care Unit Brody was her brother and she was nice enough to tell the state to give him her last name she moved away to the state of New York but she still emails Brody back in the fourth as well as sent him a birthday card. One of the best days of your life is when Margaret moved into the group home and then a few months later Molly became one of his friends. The three of them do everything together whether it be celebrate their birthdays moments of Triumph or holidays they have their own little family. Is much happier with his friends but he still wants a family just like the girls. One of Brodie's favorite things to do is write up and down on the local skateboard park either in his wheelchair or on a skateboard he's found ways to do fun tricks but the girls always make sure he wears a helmet so he doesn't get hurt. He doesn't like it because it doesn't feel like a wimp but the girls say we don't want you to crack your egg Humpty Dumpty.