Penny and the chickens

The three owners of the unique creatures clean up crew spend🦄🦈🐢🏄🏼‍♀️ the next few days cleaning up the ocean collecting recyclables as well as doing their school work online Brody's mother buys the children a Wi-Fi Tower as well as a satellite phone so she can stay in contact with them they also like this because now they can bring their tablets or laptops to their Iowan Clubhouse and do their school work

Molly takes great care of the chickens🐔🐔🐔🐓 and Penny the miniature pot belly🐷🐖 pig . Margaret in love to take care of the pineapple banana and🍍🍌🥑🍋 coconut trees she also does a good job of taking care of the key lime trees as well as the papaya.🌴🌴🌴.

And Brody goes around making sure although Water Irrigation is working properly take care of the island they also make sure that they are no unwanted guest such as rats. They say hello to the seagull and they like to always visit there night Watchman or guests surge the pelikan..

At least once a week the children collect eggs and fruits if they are ripe enough to sell at the farmers market where they give them to the fishermen as treats period to their surprise the Coconuts always go over big with the fisherman coconut water.

Every month Molly's mother helps the children with the finances showing them how much money did they have made from recycling and how much money did they have made from selling their produce and eggs. She also shows them how much they spend in fuel for the boat C Dory did they name Wall-E🐳🐳🐋🐋

Margaret Ann's mother help the children find a grant to fund their non-for-profit due to the fact that they clean up the beach as well as a little miniature Farmers both of the grants help them function and bringing more resources to the non for profit unique creatures clean up crew.

The children love Penny the pig but decide to leave her with Hank the man at the salvage yard because it is a better place for her and he can take better care of her when she I have a much better life but they keep all four chickens because when they do well in their chicken coop into they help provide income.

Although Molly doesn't really particular like school as much as the other two children she spends a lot of time after local small library or doing research online how to best take care of all three chickens and the rooster. She loves all animals and wants to make sure that they are well taken care of do chickens and rooster one morning the children wake up and find that the rooster has been killed by an iguana that has made its way to the island before the other children can react Molly picked up a small shovel and stabbed the lizard killing it she's very upset and yelling and goes to check on the other three chickens and when she finds there okay she attempts to give them a hug but they cover her with feathers.

The children know that they will have to go in to the mainland and go with one of their mothers to get a new rooster because I asked Molly put it the girls need to have a boyfriend fight over LOL. It's decided that Molly because she has the most love and care for the chickens that she will go find them a new boyfriend they talked to a few members of the Farmers Market that is holding the weekend one of them tells her that she can get a chicken from one of them for $100 the children look at their budget and there is enough money to buy a chicken and a rooster so the children give $150 to buy one little baby chick and one little baby rooster it takes about two weeks for them to come in the mail it's amazing what US Post Office will ship in the mail!

Now with four chickens and one rooster within three months the children's egg production goes by 20% children do their best to take care of the chickens and rooster and make sure that they stay safe as well as feed the seagull and Sarge the pelican any extra fish day either catch or the fisherman give them as partial payment for the eggs or fruit again the papaya pineapple are always popular
The banana always tell a little bit slower just because there are a lot easier to find on the mainland and are bigger coconut is always a big seller the children even sometimes take some of the less than ripe fruit and make smoothies to either drink themselves or self to the fisherman or at the farmer's Market. Margaret and works closely with all three mothers to make sure the non-for-profit is filing all the correct paperwork and is able to function properly.

Brody takes his canoe along with the sail out and phones and  whole bunch of copper tubing. After a few week 2 finding a lot of this material the children do some research online and find out that a tanker ship lost two containers overboard one handle on a copper tubing the other one had a whole bunch of telephones that look like Garfield as all the materials come to the surface or wash on the shoreline the children do their best to collect all the garbage and materials and bring it to Hank at the salvage yard for recycling. They're hoping is by cleaning up the water and the beach Coastline that they will be able to have a beautiful beach in the future and also the products will be able to be reused rather than wasting the material.
Whatever the remarkable things of the business is they got to meet more people at the Marina and the Farmers Market through their produce and Beach clean-up understand that a community only worked well if it works together. Their hope is that other people will see what they are doing and also move forward with projects very similar to help the environment and help the community grow together. The children know that they must spend a little bit more time on the computer doing their online school work because if they really want the best future they need a good education. I couldn't find any fun pictures to go with this chapter but I'm sure they will return in the next one.
.

Author's note. I was doing some research and putting this chapter together and I did find out that yes you can order chicken through the mail and they will be sent to you through the US Post Office alive and well I saw it on TV on a reality show I like about real-life farmers and did some research and thought it was true so I thought it would just be something fun to put in the book. Also I didn't have any fun pictures to add this time but there will be some next time happy we getting again feedback is always welcome thank you for reading my story.