rough times for all

Due to people not traveling as much the mothers decide to focus on small conferences weddings and other events including bar mitzvahs and birthday parties.

What young girl wouldn't want a sweet 16 beach party at a private Resort especially if her mommy or daddy has the money not only will she have her own private island she'll be waited on like a queen LOL

Do the mothers surprised actually get a lot of weddings and parties and family reunions

Scheduled and planned. Events are all private and small they won't make a huge profit but they will be enough to keep the Resort open until times get better.

Brody on the other hand with his two best friends Mary Margaret Molly and his little sister Chloe all the tide to put their Eco business into effect Chloe wants to be with her big brother so he uses his small sailboat and a few water skimmers to peel garbage and debris and plastic off the ocean as well as going to some of the small K islands and atolls and scooping up more garbage.

Mary Margaret and Molly use the fishing boat to go out into deeper water and clean up some of the coral reef. Using snorkeling gear. The girls used brand new balloons to raise heavier trash from the bottom of the ocean to the surface

, the Eco Avengers do make a lot of money from the recycling of the garbage that also I clean up the beaches in the ocean about fish to thrive and allows people to go on Ocean Adventures with it fishing snorkelling and other water adventures.

Being eco-friendly and environmentally helpful can only be good for nature and the future but I can also be good to your wallet we just have to think of innovative ways that we can work together with Mother Nature to enjoy the unique wildlife in our own backyard while also may need money.

Using the resort as old base allows the mothers to use the non-for-profit as a tax write-off to help lower expenses also the money that the children bring in from the recycling and getting government and state funding for the non-for-profit profit jobs helps the resort make money and stay in business.

Local Charter fisherman also tell the children where they can find many garbage piles and recycling areas but they turn into the salvage yard and recycling center for income all the money goes back to support the mission of cleaning up the ocean and the beach as well as maintaining their small fleets of a small fishing boat as well as the sailboat⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵🚤🚤🚤⛵⛵🚤🚤🚤

The girls continue to joke with Brody that he is the Commodore of the ocean cleaning the ocean is not just something he believes that he must do it's a passion of his that he hopes that he can grow two more areas that only of his local community but all over the world if we can get rid of all the garbage in the ocean and make the world see that it can be green realtor and cleaner it will be better.

Planting native trees is great for helping get rid of carbon dioxide but many people don't know that they do phytoplankton which is the building block of the food chain in the ocean also absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees so if we can help build huge phytoplankton Bloom's to not only feed many ocean creatures like whales whale sharks a manta rays we can also help with global warming but we must clean the ocean and get rid of all the plastic trying use reusable stainable good and remember to pick up our garbage and not litter

If we all do our part to make the world a better place then the world will be healthier and Greener for the Next Generation. The Brodie surprised he receives check from donations from very wealthy donors to support his cause. Although that wonderful his mother informs him yes it will help the non-for-profit but it also is a nice bright off so good motivation to get people have lots of money if they want a nice tax rate donate to the non-for-profit by supporting the non for profit. They're helping to make the world a better place but also helping to support a small business get off the ground and only the cleanup crew but the resort.

Whenever the resort is having a birthday party Bar Mitzvah wedding family gathering or even a company retreat or in some cases even a school field trip when it is allowed the children all help doing jobs to assistant Resort and its mission to help against have a wonderful time will there be the day of the week the month were having wronged their visit will be the restaurant actually is doing a good job of making money with people calling for the cheeseburgers hamburgers and hotdogs steak sandwiches impossible burgers chicken sandwiches and vegetarian lunch is many of the local fishermen will stop by or people order and a lot of ubereats drivers are always making pickups. Anything the resort can do to make Revenue makes everyone in the family happy. Even Glacier the Husky and Cole the dog mr. Crackers the parakeet and Mister G the gecko all become part of then marketing material for the resort Everybody Plays their part.

The children love using the new washing machines it's so much easier than having to drug all the Linens and their clothes to the laundromat 3 miles down the road.

They love staying on property and being able to have miles of Their Own Private Beach accept their mothers make sure they do their online learning and their correspondence courses for Education although we live in Paradise we still have to get an education and two mothers hope that they can run the business someday so they all have to get their education all three of the girls tend to do well in school .

Brody on the other hand doesn't tend to like correspondence courses and would rather spend time in the ocean but his mother tells him if he does not keep a b average you will lose his boats and have a red little bottom

Authors new I've been working on this chapter for awhile guys I hope you like it again feedback is always welcome thank you for reading my books I'll be working on some updated chapters very soon