baby turtles

There is always some special circumstances after a big storm that can affect the ecosystem. Molly is cleaning up some debris around their Clubhouse when she finds a very small nest dug in the sand with eggs. She immediately calls a marine biologist friend of theirs and take some pictures of the eggs and asks him what to do.

He tells her not to touch the turtle eggs but make sure they stay warm and cozy so she make sure that the birds and crab stay away from the eggs and the children each take turns walking Turtles over the next few weeks then one morning they see 25 little surprises.

The children must do everything they can to help the turtles they know that maybe only one or two will ever make it to adulthood but they plan on making sure that all 25 make it to the water and they hope they get to see the turtle again do they call Dory.

When the Children arrive home they each find they have a brand new pair of sneakers
you

When the Children arrive home they each find they have a brand new pair of sneakersyou

Brody gets a pair of blue converse. Margaret and gets a pair of pink Converse and Molly received a pair of slip-on Converse

 Margaret and gets a pair of pink Converse and Molly received a pair of slip-on Converse

Her shoes have blue hibiscus on it that match her skirt.

The children each thinks their mother enjoy breakfast with their mother in their homes and then quickly get on their bicycles or skateboard or Heelys hurry down to the beach to get on the boat so they can go check on the chickens and all the other wonderful things that there Clubhouse.

Margaret and comes up with the bright idea to bring some storage Coors on the boat with them when they arrived on the little Islands they put the store score in the shack there are three of them and over time the children fill the store score with snacks food and water for storage.

The kids decide to enjoy their long weekend on my way to get permission from their mothers to have a slumber party on the island which they nicknamed Turtle Island they even registered with the town

The three children do a wonderful job cleaning up the ecosystem around there islands in the water close to their hometown fisherman also help bringing things and they recycle as much as they can for money and also to reuse and recycle.

They decide next dare to the barbecue cookout and invite some of the fishermen and sailors that use the coastline as well as their moms to their little island for a cookout / fundraiser for The Unique creatures clean up crew. The kids are excited to show off their beautiful piece of paradise to all the local community members who helped them make it a wonderful little home.