springtime it's fun time

Brody and his puppy Cole love to walk up and down the beach every morning as the sun is coming up.

As they go down the beach together Brody pics of a lot of garbage on the shoreline a lot of it he can recycle because it's plastic bottles cans and other things that can be recycled.

Even puppy dog Cole does his part to help clean up the beach.

As he keeps on walking and getting closer to the harbor he sees an old busted up wagon he puts a lot of the garbage in there and pulls it behind himself.

As Brody pulls the wagon behind his wheelchair a lot of the local fishermen see that he's picking up the garbage and they applaud him and show him where he can turn in the garbage for recycling and tell him as they are fishing if they collect any garbage in the water they will bring it to him so he can recycler for the income.

He takes out his cell phone and gives his phone number to the three local fishermen and tells them his name they state that they know his mother and his mother takes care of their dogs so they no he comes from good stock LOL

As he leaves the harbor to continue collecting the garbage before going back to his mom on her Razor scooter he spots his good friend Molly and she is moving down the road on her scooter towards him with her foot in a boot on the scooter and her non injured foot propelling herself down the road not too far behind is Margaret on a skateboard.

The three of them go up and down the beach picking up garbage for recycling as they are going by the local businesses they get thumbs up from all the local community members after passing the town hall where the mayor and other community members do local community work. A Porsche pulls up next to the three children a man steps out his name is hat is one of the Town councilman he applauds them for picking up the garbage and tells them if they would like he will get them a bigger wagon so they can collect more garbage I'm sure. They smile..

The three friends decide to come up with a name for their non for profit they will call it unique creatures clean up crew due to the fact that Brody has on shorts with shark fins on them and a shark shirt where the shark is eating a hamburger and hot dog with a word bubble that says I asked for pickles and relish LOL.

Molly's outfit is pink shorts with a tank top on her shirt it says princess with a 😗 all over it and glitter with the words cuteness written in it. With pink flip-flops on the One Good Foot.

Margaret outfit is covered in Emojis with smiley faces on them ☺️ and 😉 emojis. Outfits also contains Rainbows and a Emoji unicorn's🦄🦄🦄.

The kids are excited about their new way to help the environment and makes their rule Community a better place they hope their moms will agree Brody knows his mother will know how to set up the non-for-profit Vicky is really smart when it comes to those things.

The three of them decide to have lunch at bear hot dog Dunes their favorite Beachside restaurant where they have strawberry chocolate and vanilla milkshakes each along with either a hamburger hot dog or a tuna fish taco why they discuss their plans for their business.

When they are about to finish lunch Brody sees a beat up old boat that he hopes they can fix up and maybe used to go out in the shallows and pick up some more garbage in the water you'll have to get a few snorkeling masks ropes and net but they really hope they're unique creatures cleaning crew can not only help the environment bringing some much-needed money into their household.

From a community that has given three children so much joy after a lifetime of darkness and pain they are hoping that this little gesture will help them feel like they are more of the community and show their parents how much they love and care about them.

Author's note I hope that everybody really enjoys this chapter sorry it took me so long to write back I hope that I get lots of good or bad feedback feedback is always welcome🦄🦈🌭🍔😘😉