Marrying Leo

AN:Last one ahhhh

You smoothed your dress for what seemed like the millionth time. It was a simple dress, but you liked it because it brought out your best qualities and made you feel confident- something very important when you were going to marry the love of your life in a few minutes.

"I can't believe it," you said aloud.

"Neither can we," said Annabeth. You turned to look at your bridesmaids, your friends, really, all in their (favorite/color) dresses and looking perfect. You smiled, simply because they were here with you.

"Yeah," said Jocelyn. "It's taken 150 chapters on Wattpad, but you've finally made it."

"Jocelyn!" Hazel exclaimed, slapping Jocelyn lightly on the shoulder. "No breaking the fourth wall on (y/n)'s wedding day!"

"It's fine," you said. "Jocelyn hasn't had her cotton candy frappe today. She gets like that without it."

"I'm sorry," Jocelyn said. "You're getting married," she wiped a tear from her eye. "I simply can't believe it."

"Well believe it," said Hazel, who was behind you, adjusting your hair. Her hands squeezed your shoulders in a 'good luck' way.

"I wonder how the boys are doing," Piper asked, then immediately peaked out the door. "Yeah, they're not out there yet. How much time do we have left, Annabeth?"

"About ten minutes," She answered.

"Ahhhhh," you said, doing a dorky little dance in your place. "I'm marrying Leo!"

❀❃❀❃❀

"Ok," Leo said while looking at himself in the mirror. He examined his suit, looking for impromptu stains. He was good at that, staining clothes. One time for prom, Leo got a ketchup stain on his white suit and he didn't even eat ketchup that day! Luckily, he seemed clean. "I think I'm ready. I'm about to marry the girl of my dreams... and I'm nervous."

"Don't be," Jason said, clapping Leo on the back in a 'chill out bro' way. "I've known (y/n) for almost as long as you, so I know you're not the only person freaking out who also happens to be getting married today."

"Yeah," Percy agreed. "I remember when Annabeth and I got married- I almost threw up."

"I remember," Frank said. "We were all there. And I don't think we can ever forget."

"Ahhhh," Percy said excitedly. "It's almost time!"

"Time for my vocal warm ups," Leo said while rubbing his hands together. "Bad boy supreme, bad boy supreme, bad boy supreme. Married McShizzle, married McShizzle, married McShizzle!"

"Leo," Jason said. "You are perfect for (y/n)."

❀❃❀❃❀

Chiron stood at the end of the aisle, wearing a clean shirt and a nice tie. For the first time in a while, he didn't look tired, he looked happy. Maybe because it was special to him when two of his students grew old enough to reach the things most children dream of.

Leo watched as the wedding procession entered. The smiling faces of his friends passing him, and before he could process what was happening, he was standing in front of a bunch of people, nervously waiting for (y/n) to walk down the aisle. Leo nervously sucked in a breath of air (he was excited and couldn't believe this was happening at the same time). When he opened his eyes again, you were in the doorway.

Leo couldn't find words to describe you.

Beautiful, of course. Radiant, even. Her eyes were shining. Their eyes met, and they look (y/n) gave calmed everything in Leo that made him nervous. She joined him in front of Chiron, and he took her hands in his. Your hands were soft, a compliment to his worn and calloused hands, evidence of his years in a mechanic shop. (Y/n) smiled at him, and Chiron began his remarks.

"Dearly beloved," Chiron started. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of (y/n) (l/n) and Leo Valdez. Since all of you here have been to a wedding before, we're just going to get to the good part."

(Y/n) looked at you with a small smile on her face. The vows you guys came up were pretty awesome, if Leo did say so himself.

"Leo, I've loved you since the moment I've met you. Every time I look into your eyes, I know the sky's the limit. I vow to be your endless possibility. I promise to help you love life, to hold you with just the right amount of strength and tenderness you need, as well as to have the patience that love demands. I vow to speak words when you need them, and to share the silence when words can't explain. I will always live within the warmth of your heart, and I will always call it home."

Leo took a deep breath and began his vows. "(Y/n) you and I both know that to love someone, you must be friends. You- you're my best friends. I want you to know that you've got a friend in me. Yes, you've got a friend in me. When the road looks rough ahead, and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed. I want you to remember what your old pal said: you've got a friend in me. I also want you to remember that I vow to be true to you, to uplift and support you, to frustrate and challenge you, and to share all the beauties of life with you. And maybe, someday, if the stars align, I might let you win an argument." The crowd chuckled, but all Leo was looking at was the wide grin on (y/n)'s face.

"No matter what trials we encounter or how much time has passed, I know ya by our love will never fade and that we will always find strength in one another. With this ring, I pledge myself to you, (y/n)."

Leo had spent hours making the ring for (y/n). It was just how she imagined it, and Leo's heart nearly exploded when he put it on her finger.

"I pledge myself to you, as well, Leo," (y/n) said, beaming.

"To make this official," Chiron said. "Let's finish this up. Leo, do you take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Leo said with a smile.

"And do you, (y/n), take Leo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," you said, beaming.

"Then you may kiss the bride," Chiron said to Leo.

Almost automatically, Leo pulled (y/n) close and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

AN: OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE END. IM LITERALLY CRYING THIS IS ALL OVER!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who's been with me for this journey, I've improved so much and couldn't of asked for a better audience, you guys always make my day. Just so you know, I am not quitting Wattpad. I have two other actual books that you should go read!

Just so you know, I won't be making another fanfiction anytime soon, I need a bit of a break from it all. Thank you guys for everything, and for the last time here,
Hasta la Pasta,
~OddSocks