Pokemon Go!

AN: A bunch of you requested this so... Here it is! Sorry it's sucky I'll do another one later.

You stared at your phone, trying to find the Pikachu on your radar. You had been out playing Pokemon Go for an hour, all alone, trying to catch a Pikachu.

You had too much free time.

Anyways, you passed the coffee shop you had just been in while sipping your cotton candy latte. It was close, but you just couldn't seem to find it. Your phone finally buzzed, and you looked down at your screen with excitement. Maybe it was finally your Pikachu!

It was a Ratatta.

You growled and stalker off to the park, thinking you'd have better luck. You walked to the small duck pond and collected your reward for visiting the PokeStop. You checked your radar again, saw Pikachu was closest and nearly fangirled. While watching your screen, you saw a nearby leave swirl.

It had to be your Pikachu.

Eyes on your screen, you ran off the bridge- right into another person, which caused you to drop you phone. You bent down to pick it up, praying it wasn't broken, when your hand touched another hand. You looked up to see your eyes met by a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"Sorry!" You exclaimed. "There was a Pikachu and I-"

"Say no more," the boy replied. "I get it. I'm team (your team name) also."

"Really?" you asked.

"Yeah," the boy said. "My name's Leo. What's yours?"

"(Y/n)," you replied. "(Y/n) (L/n)."

"Well, Ms. (L/n)," Leo said. "There's a statue outside of a nearby Starbucks that's a PokeStop. Would you like do I do it here in with me? I hear they have great cotton candy frappes."

"I'd love to," you said, as you followed your future husband to the coffee shop.

AN: Sorry it's so late and short, I procrastinated all day then got dragged somewhere I didn't want to be. :( Anyways, I'm auditioning for Aladdin the musical soon and if you know a bit about me you know I'm obsessed with Aladdin, especially the Genie. I've wanted to be the Genie forever, and so I'm working really hard to improve my chances of getting the role. ((Even though I probably won't.))
Anyways, I've bored you so I'll just end it here,
~OddSocks