Flame On!

AN: A couple of you guys had asked for this so...

Ding!

The oven alerted you that your Christmas cookies were done, so you walked over to the counter, put on the mitten, and took the cookies out. You closed your eyes and tilted your head back. The aroma of the cookies was even sweeter now that they were out of the oven. It took a lot of convincing to get Mr. D to allow an oven in camp for camper use, but your constant campaigning finally sent him over the edge.

Back to the cookie: they smelled delicious. They were a golden brown with almost perfect shapes of stars, snowmen, pine trees, Santa(s), and stockings.

"Hey best friend," Jazmyne said while poking her head into the room. "You're so caring and I love you and you should give me cookies.  Because we're best friends."

"Fine," you said. "But you have to help me frost them." You handed Jazmyne a bag of red frosting and got to work.

A couple minutes later, the cookies looked tantalizing. They were so beautiful it took all of your will power to not eat all of them.

"I believe I am in need of payment," Jazmyne said, and stuck out her hand. You placed a Christmas tree in Jazz's hand and took a star for yourself. The cookies melted in your mouth.

When you had finished chewing, you said, "I am going to gain ten pounds if I keep these in my possession. What am I going to do?"

"You could give them all to your best friend."

"No way! Jazmyne, I care about you and I don't want you to have diabetes. You would also eat all of this. We need to distribute these throughout camp," you said, grabbing the Tupperware to put the cookies in.

"You could give some to your boyfriend," Jazmyne said while winking with a weird face.

"Good idea," you said. "I'll go now."

❀❃❀❃❀ 

You checked with Nyssa first to find out where Leo was. She of course answered with Bunker 9 and you handed her a Christmas Cookie.

"Merry Christmas!!" You shouted.

When you finally reached Bunker 9, you snuck in quietly. ((Don't ask how, I'm not sure that's possible.)) You climbed the ladder and walked along the catwalk. Leo had been exploring the back of the bunker recently, so you headed back there, but stopped when you heard music.

Really familiar music.

You edged closer to the rail wanting to get a candid look at whatever the Hades he was doing.

He was dancing.

Dancing.

Your boyfriend was dancing and lip syncing to the Heat Miser song. With matching fire effects!

You were 10628% done with his adorable dorkiness.

I never want to know a day- Leo pointed on each word and made scented candles light up-
That's under sixty degrees- he drew a 60 with his finger and the smoke stayed a 60-
I'd rather have it eighty,
Ninety, one hundred's a breeze! -on each number he made a small flame grow into the size of a bonfire-

Oh, some like it hot, but I like it
REALLY hot! Hee hee!

Leo lit himself completely on fire and fell to the floor laughing.

You held in a giggle as Leo finished the song with lighting himself completely on fire. This giggle caused you to cough which caused you to burst out laughing.

Leo looked up at the catwalks.

"(Y/n)?" He asked sheepishly. "Did you see anything?"

You nodded with a smile. "Almost all of it."

"Great, now my girlfriend thinks I'm an idiot."

"Hey, Leo, it was actually quite cute," you said, meaning it. "You're cute," you added with a giggle.

"Well so are you," Leo added. "You should come down here and show me how cute I am."

"Not a chance, Valdez," you teased. "I guess I'll take my Christmas cookies and go.."

"WAIT!! No (y/n) come back I love you!!" Leo shouted, running up to the catwalk. He caught up with you and have you a hug.

"I love you?" He asked, clearly wanting a cookie.

"Fine," you said. "If I have no other option." You opened the box and put part of a cookie in his mouth.

"Merry Christmas!!" You shouted while you ran out of the bunker.

AN: As some of you know, I have mentioned ending this story a couple of times. I had felt overwhelmed and stressed, and wanted to end it so I don't accidentally go on a three month hiatus. ((Sorry about that again!)) But recently, I've been have having second thoughts. I've been wondering, should I continue to make my readers happy by updating? So, drop a comment on the QoTD telling me whether or whether not you would continue to read my materials in 2016.
Thanks,
~Jewel

QoTD:
Would you read more of this story in 2016?