Double Date

AN: So I got a message from someone, and it was a request to add a character. You'll know who it is because I have a nice set of background characters. :P Oh! Hey! Idea! Comment your favorite background character in the PJO or HOO series! Mine is Connor Stoll. That was random... Any way, about 522 words into the chapter one of you lovelies will be surprised....

MWHAHAHAHHA!!!

You and Leo sat on Zeus' Fist, watching the campers go about their business. Why weren't you guys doing anything, you might ask. Leo blew up the training arena, so class is canceled for the next week.

"Wait," you said. "Is that Nico?"

Leo nodded. "Yup. I can tell because a wave of fear washed over me."

"Be nice," you said. While others were terrified of Nico, you never really were. (You imagined him as Batman a lot so that made him less scary.)

"But, he's so-"

"So what?" You challenged. "What is it that makes you have a problem with him?"

"He's like a Sith lord meets a demon ghost meets Maleficent. I'm pretty sure he's cursed a baby," Leo said.

"How rude," you said.

"What? Come on, he gives everyone the heebie jeebies. Doesn't he scare you?"

"No, because A, he's 14, B, I've never done anything to anger him, and last but not least, I picture him as Batman."

Leo started laughing like crazy, and the campers minding their own business all turned to look at the flaming boy laughing as he fell off Zeus' Fist.

"Are you okay?" You called down to Leo.

Leo hadn't moved, and you could barley see his chest moving. His eyes flashed open.

"Da Na Na Na Da Na Na Na Da Na Na Na NI-COOO!!!!" Leo burst out laughing. He went crazy, rolling around on the ground, and even crying. Seeing him laugh like that caused you too laugh super hard, too.

"Well this is a predicament," you said as you were falling to the ground.

Omph!

"So glad you could join me (y/n)," Leo said laughing. That caused you to laugh even more.

"Da-Da Na Na-"you couldn't even say it without laughing.

"We really should get Nico a girlfriend," Leo said.

"But doesn't he like guys?" You asked.

"Well The Author needs Nico to be bisexual in order for this one shot's plot to work out. So he like girls and boys,"
Leo said.

"Well I can't argue with The Author, so we have our quest now. On with the cliche romance!" You shouted.

"Yay!" Leo clapped.

Suddenly, Jocelyn appeared out of nowhere dressed in SWAT gear, or SHIELD GEAR, whatever.

"THE FOURTH WALL IS DOWN!!!" She screamed into a walkie talkie. "REPEAT, THE FOURTH WALL IS DOWN!!!" Jocelyn kicked a random rock, did a flip in the air and rolled away on the ground like James Bond.

"Well, that happened," Leo said slowly.

"Indeed it did," you said.

"What were we talking about again?" Leo asked.

"Batman," you answered.

"Oh, right."

"You go talk to Nico, and I'll go see who will volunteer to go on a date with a fourteen year old, emo, bad boy, son of Hades," you said.