Shopping

"Ok," you said while pushing the shopping cart into the doors of Walmart. "This is just g0i going going to be a quick shopping trip. In and out."

"Aye aye Captain!" Leo shouts saluting you. 

"And you won't run away so I have to do all the shopping myself, right?"

"Aye aye Captain!" Leo shouts. 

"Then lets be off," you said, pushing the cart off to one of the aisles. "Ok so we need: Eggs, milk, bread, 3 galons of water, wood, coral blue number 5 paint, a Yankees hat, the Minion movie poster, 8 sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, and a new toaster."

"Don't forget the shawarma," Leo added. 

"Yes," you said. "And shawarma."

In about twenty minutes, the cart was full of all the supplies on your list. 

"Ok!" Leo said perkily. "My turn now!" Leo pulled out a list as tall as him. 

"You never told me about your list!!?" You exclaimed. "That's not fair."

"Of course it is!" Leo said. "We're already here. It'll be quick, trust me." 

"I really doubt your words."

--------------a bazillion hours later---------------

Leo pushed his cart, half full and skipping while you trudged on dragging two really heavy carts. You tired, your feet hurt and you just wanted to go back to the Argo II. The others probably thought you were dead or injured or kidnapped. 

"Leo, can we leave before the others send reinforcements."

"Yeah, I'm almost done. I just need one more item!" Leo pushed his cart really fast and jumped on the back, speeding off go the foods. By the time you got there, Leo was picking up a small fee ve pack of gum. "Ok we can leave now." 

You just let go of the carts and walked away. (LET IT GOOOO LET ITGOOOOO- oh, ok no one.)

"Hey where are yougoing?" Leo asked. 

"It doesn't matter," you called. "But I am never going shopping with you again."

AN: I think Leo would take long on stores. Ha-ha I have nothing g to say BANANA!!! HA. There. Any who, this chapter is dedicated to.. Maybe_a_potatoHope you liked it! Hasta la Pasta,

~OddSocks