Trees

AN: This starts with young reader. Like 11 or something.

It was a sunny day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, the birds were singing, and it was the type of day where everything was going great for everyone.

Except you.

Your middle school had burned down and here you are, running to no where because your idiot principal didn't establish fire procedures.

"Like seriously, what school has a huge forest but not a single plan in case of emergency," you muttered.

You had been separated by your teacher, who was actually very nice, and headed towards the large woods near your school. Everything was so chaotic, and there was no way on Earth you were walking home.

Walking through the woods, you were admiring the beautiful flowers of the spring. Tulips, poppies, daisies, and other wild flowers decorated your wandering path.

You had wandered over to a very pretty particular patch of flowers, poppies, you inferred from their shape, and picked a few. You inhaled deeply their sweet smell, then sleepiness washed over you...

"Crunch!

Pant pant" was the first thing that you heard when your hearing.

"Where is that half-blood," someone muttered. You slowly rubbed your eyes and sat up. The poppy flowers laid besides you. Hearing the footsteps get nearer, you scrambled up a tree to take shelter. The tree was tall, and it took you a good deal of energy to climb up to a good height.

Panting, you clung onto a particularly rough branch while your feet dangled over the clearing. A very weird creature entered the clearing. It had goat legs and a normal upper half. You gave a little yelp, and pulled your legs up.

Your foot felt lighter, and you looked down to see your shoe fly down and hit the goat-thing on the head.

"Ouch!" It yelled, then looked up. It's gaze softened then the goat-thing said, "You can come down. I won't hurt you."

"How can I trust you? I don't even know your name."

"My name is Bob," Bob said.

"I'm (Y/n)," you said, and started climbing down the oak tree.

-------Le 3 year timeskip by Bob--------

You say in your small, cozy little tree house thinking. Your hand absentmindedly moved to your necklace where you felt three distinct beads. Had it really been three years?

After you had met Bob the satyr, he explained everything to you and took you to Camp Half Blood. Having fallen in love with the place, you became a year-rounder. On your twelfth birthday, ( a few weeks after you arrived) you got claimed by (y/g/p).

You had taken a liking to wandering through the forest. You were never worried about the monsters because you had kept your sword on you always. So one day, as you were walking, you found a beautiful tree.

Obviously, you had climbed the tree. The tree had become a regular hang out of yours. You made a wooden floor, then some walls and a roof. You had constructed your own little hangout in the woods.

Glancing at your watch, you realized you had 3 minutes to get to archery class. You climbed down the ladder and sprinted to archery class.
•••---------------------------------------•••

Leo's POV

Leo had just wanted to go to Bunker 9. That was all! But of course, some random monster appeared and now, Leo had no clue where he was.

He has retraced his steps, walked in one direction, but nothing worked. He was hopelessly lost.

Leo sat down under a tree and laid against it. He was tired from all this walking. Something hit Leo on the head and bounced to the ground. A pinecone. Leo looked up and saw a wooden platform blocking his view of seeing anymore of the tree.

Leo got up and walked around the base of the tree only to discover on the far side, there was a rope ladder. His curiosity got the better of him and he climbed the ladder.

At the top was a tree house. Leo suspected that, but was still surprised at what he saw. It was a cozy little treehouse with a table and two chairs, a rug, and a bookshelf. Leo walked around examining the wood of the house. It was all securely built. 'Who built this?' he wondered.

Leo looked out one of the windows and saw a hellhound prowling in the distance. He figured it would be best to wait up here.
•••---------------------------------------•••

Your POV

Now that archery class was over, you had decided to go back to your treehouse to grab the book you were reading. You walked through the woods quietly. Rumor had it that Annabeth and her team were preparing for capture the flag, and you didn't want to be deemed an enemy.

You started to climb the ladder when you stopped suddenly. Sensing another presence, you drew your knife and started climbing again. You jumped into the room and shouted,

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?" and pointed your knife at the boy in your treehouse. He kinda looked like a Spanish elf.

"I'mnotamonsterpleasedon'tmissscary
knifelady," he said all at once. You put your knife away.

"Hey your cute," said the boy. "Mine name's Leo, Bad Boy Supreme. Whats your name gorgeous?"

You took a step away from him and said, "I am (y/n)."

"Your funny to," Leo said.

"Yeah, okay. What were you doing in here?"

"Before I tell you, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes."

You closed your eyes, hoping you wouldn't open them to a mustache on your face. Just then, you felt a warm sensation on your lips. You heard a thud, then footsteps. You saw Leo running away waving wildly.

"LOVE YA, (Y/N)!!!" He shouted.

AN: I may of fallen asleep while writing... Sorry! Like the derp I am, I've been forgetting to do dedications. This chapter is dedicated to... Cayla_the_Fangirl! Hope you liked it.

The results are in. The Musical Comment Contest is over, and there are 3 winners and 3 honorable mentions. Thanks so much to everyone who participated.
THIRD PLACE: StarschaDeCruz
SECOND PLACE: Softball42gohefner
FIRST PLACE: poseidongirl395
Congrats to you all! PM me for your prize.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
1: ur-mum
2: Baking_Bookie (<- <3 da name)
3: essence_of_hope

That about wraps this up! Remember to vote, comment, share and read!
Love ya all,
~OddSocks