Hide and Go Seek

AN: Thanks to @X_Quichy_Bat_X for this super cute oneshot! It was so fun to write! Keep in mind for this one, you have to imagine that in this universe, the Argo II didn't turn into Festus at the end of the giant war.

You scanned the table looking at all the familiar faces that had gathered for Thanksgiving on the Argo II. Annabeth and Percy had come in from Manhattan, Frank and Hazel had came from New Rome, and Jason, Piper, Nico, and Will had all agreed to come to a little dinner celebrating the holiday. You and your boyfriend Leo had decided to throw the small party as a reunion, since the ten of you hadn't all been in one place since the aftermath of War.

So in typical (y/n) and Leo fashion, you pestered everyone until they agreed to come. Leo had set up a table on the deck, and you had added fairy lights and "borrowed" some plates from the kitchen, as well as candy and sugar from the Hermes cabin.

You had to admit, it was quite peaceful. Especially when you weren't running around for your life.

Anyways, it seemed as everyone was finishing up. The turkey and tofu were almost eaten up, the salad was gone, and Percy was eyeing the blue cake across the deck. You almost thought dinner would conclude with no hysterical antics. But of course, the author can't have that!

You whipped your head around as you heard Leo stand up from the his seat and pose dramatically.

"I have a proposition," He declared.

"Um, what?"

"Is it to eat cake?"

"I like cake."

"No, that is not it. My proposition is that we play hide and go to seek," Leo said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But cake!" Percy protested.

"The winner gets first dibs on desserts," Leo amended. "How's that?"

"Great!" Annabeth said happily while simultaneously narrowing her eyes at the competition. "One question, can this be a team effort so it's over quicker?"

"Like a couple versus couple thing," Piper added.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Hazel piped up, after finishing a marshmallow.

"Will and I are going to crush it," Nico said when he stood up suddenly, which made Frank jump in his seat.

"Alright, great," Annabeth said when she stood up, pulling with Percy. "But who's going to be the seekers?"

"Um, I guess Leo and I will," you volunteered awkwardly.

"Count to 100. Bye."

"Oh, I guess we're leaving now," Frank said awkwardly as Hazel and him exited.

"Leo, are we going anywhere?" You asked softly, nudging his arm. He was still posed in that ridiculous declaratory way. Dork.

"What do you mean?" He asked, jolting to his normal Leo stance.

"To count, ya dummy," you said, lightly slapping his shoulder. "We can go to the control room."