Holding Hands

Leo stood next to you as you walked down the grand entrance of the amusement park. Correction, roller coaster park. A couple of your friends had wanted to go here for a while now, so you were there with the seven of the prophecy, your three sisters and best friends, (Jocelyn, Katy, and Taiya) Connor, and Travis.

You could see roller coasters towering over the buildings selling overpriced clothes and food. You scanned the park, looking at the attractions. Your eyes landed on the biggest roller coasters there.

"Hey we're going to ride the SUPER ROLLER COASTER OF DEATH XXL!!! Ok? Bye!" Katy said quickly, then she bolted off towards the direction of the biggest coaster in the park, along with Jocelyn, (who was dragging Taiya) Travis, and Conner.

"Don't die!" Percy called. You looked behind you to see where Hazel and Frank were, but they were walking towards your group, hand in hand. Hazel was also holding a massive pink bunny.

"What? Where'd you go? And how did you win that so fast?" Annabeth asked.

"So we wandered off and found a ring toss. The biggest prize there was this bunny! So Frank paid for a game, and we won! But I'm keeping the bunny..." Hazel said excitedly, hugging the bunny.

You smiled at that, inwardly shipping Frazel.

"Hey, are we going to ride any rides?" Piper asked.

"Yeah," Jason said, "The lines will be getting very long soon."

Frank said something softly to Hazel, and Hazel nodded. "Hazel and I will catch up. We're going to play more games."

"And then there were six," Leo said, looking at you and smiling. This was your third date with Leo. He had asked you out a couple of weeks ago, and it went really well. You were starting to move from the like-like zone into love. You smiled.

"So which ride do we want to get in line for first?" Annabeth asked, scanning the park with her stormy gray eyes.

"Oh!" Percy said, "I know! I'll lead the way."

A couple of minutes later, you were standing in front of The Beast, one of the larger coasters in the park.

"Really?" Jason asked. "Percy, you want to ride The Beast?"

"No silly," Percy said shaking his head. "I want to ride the dragon."

Percy pointed to the smaller, kiddie coaster under The Beast. Piper sighed, Jason shook his head, Annabeth face palmed, and you and Leo were just over there trying to contain your laughter.

"I don't do well with heights," Percy pouted.

"What," you said smirking. "Are you chicken?"

"Don't. Call. Me. Chicken." Percy said, his voice clearly angry.

Leo turned his head to face you with the biggest grin on his face.

"Marty McFly, confirmed."

The entire group cracked up, even Percy. One of the reasons you liked Leo is because he was really funny. He could always make you smile when you felt down.

"AHHHH!!!"

A group of screams came from a coaster. You looked around and spotted The Banshee, a long inverted coaster. The car swooped across the park, upside down, twisted and going fast. The Banshee was really long, but the car was moving really fast.

"Ok," Piper said. "Who wants to go ride that? It looks like so much fun!"

"Yeah," Jason said. "Let's get in line."

Annabeth squeezed Percy's hand, and looked at him as if to say, "Will you be ok? I know you don't like being up in the air."

"I'll be fine! I did defeat Kronos and Gaea after all."

You were walking to the line next to Leo. Your shoulders were touching, and you couldn't help but blush.

"Guys, bad news. The wait is 45 minutes," Annabeth said.

"Great," you thought. "Six ADHD teenagers in a line for forty five minutes. I wonder what will blow up."

Percy sighed. Leo had already pulled out a pipe cleaner helicopter. Annabeth was reading the safety precautions on a map. Piper and Jason were holding hands and talking.

You were still shy PDA wise, considering Leo had asked to be his girlfriend a couple of days ago. You and Leo hadn't held hands or kissed. It was fine with you, you wanted the moment to be perfect, in a sense. You smiled and looked at Leo. He genuinely smiled and looked at you.

--------45 ADHD minutes later----------

The group was at the front of the line. Percy was freaking out.

"Why did I agree to do this? I can't be in the sky! I don't wanna die on a rollercoaster?!"

"Dude, calm down," Jason said. "I'm sure my dad won't blast you out of the sky."

With those words of encouragement, we got on the car. It was an overhead track with two seats per row. You and Leo sat next to each other. (Duh.)

"You ready?" You asked Leo.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Goodbye," the lady went, and our cart started going up the first enormous hill. The ground kept getting farther and farther away.

"Why did I agree to do this," Leo groaned. "I'm going to die!!"

"Hey," you said in a comforting voice. "There's an 80% chance that nothing bad will happen. And if we do die, at least I died with you."

"That is not very comforting," Leo said. "I hate roller coasters. Why is the ground so far away!"

"Because we're at the top silly," you said.

"Oh."

You grabbed Leo's hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"Here we go."

AN: I've accepted the Not-So-30-Day-Challenge. Its for people who want to do the 30 day challenge but are slow updaters. *Points at herself*

Any way, a couple of people were wondering if I was dead. I'm not, don't worry. Stupid hackers shout down our stupid computer and now we don't have stupid wifi. It's all really stupid. So until Friday, all the updates will be slow and not on their correct day. O wrote this on July 1, so I hope this counts for the first day...

Any whoo, I dedicate this chapter to... LIZICOISOTP
Hope you enjoyed it!
Help, I just finished TFIOS,
~OddSocks