Going to the Zoo ((+ puns))

AN: The giraffe plush that inspired this one shot... Also I can relate to it.  Tall, awkward, and spotty.

You had done some asking around, and Chiron agreed that you and Leo could go on a date at the Central Park Zoo. Both you and Leo were super excited, partly because this was the first real date you were going on in a while, and with all your pestering, you collectively had $300 to spend at the gift shop.

*timeskip brought to you by _ThatFangirlWriter_ and her upcoming book*

❀❃❀❃❀
As you got out of the cab, Leo took your hand and practically ran to the ticket booth. You trailed behind the hyper boy, regretting stopping at Starbucks and buying him a latte. But that cake pop was really good....

Anyways, you ended up waiting in line for a while because of these British tourists that kept saying things like "muggle" and "dumbledore" didn't get their money converted. After they walked away upset, ((the blond one was saying his father would hear about this)) it was finally your turn to purchase tickets. Luckily, Leo "borrowed" a Zoo membership  from Katie and Miranda, who went often.

Leo poured himself over the map, seeming to analyze it. "Oh! Look (y/n), they have llamas!"

"Cool," you replied.

"We can go on adventure!" Leo shouted, getting weird looks. He ducked his head down and whispered, "Alpaca my bags."

You snorted and he started laughing hysterically.

"Are you going to be making puns all day?" You asked, fearing the inevitable.

"Yup!" He said, popping the p. (Omg what happened??))  "Animal puns quack me up."

You sighed and walked off to the first exhibit.

In Amazonia, the building was hot and the air was damp, clearly trying to mirror the atmosphere of the jungle. Tall jungle trees shot up in many different directions and the birds provided background music. Monkeys howled and  moving water provided percussion.

It was quite peaceful, until Leo ruined it.

In front of a manatee tank:
You: No puns.
Leo: What?! This is awful! A world without puns? Oh the humanatee!
You: *facepalm*
Leo: I don't see what your problem is! I find animal puns~ *points to tropical frogs* ~quiet ribbeting.
You: *about to rip the hotshots' head off*
Leo: C'mon, (y/n), baby, these jokes are quite-
You: LEO WILL YOU JUST SHUT IT!!! *the environment gets strangely quiet* Do you see all the fox I give? I am giving you no fox. So just knock it off!!
Leo: *face crumples up in an unattractive way and explodes with laughter. snorts around and lays on ground, laugh/crying.*
You: *is confused until you realize what you've done* **storms out**

❀❃❀❃❀

"Look at all the fox I give," Leo snickers. "I am a bad influence."

"Yeah you are."

Leo pretended to tear up. "Yeah I am." Leo snuck a kiss on your cheek. "And I'm so proud."

"Well, I'm upset." You pouted.

"Oh no," Leo said. "We can't have that. Do I need to buy you a giant penguin plushie?"

You looked up at him with big eyes. "Yes."

AN: I don't know whatever that was but **shrug** I love puns. Anyway, make sure to check out _ThatFangirlWriter_ 's account to stay updated for her brand new, multi-character one shot books. Also, I botched the schedule already. Whoops. I told you this would be terrible. Oh well. School starts tomorrow and Uhhhhhhh. To everyone that goes to my school;
May the odds be ever in your favor,
~OddSocks